BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mickalyn S.
I have been using this stuff for years and it’s amazing!! You can apply to damp hair before you blow dry or to the ends of your hair after you dry! It leaves my frizzy hair looking silky smooth! Can be purchased at Ulta. The large bottle is pricey but well worth it- not to mention it lasts me a year! Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Daire A.
Charlotte, NC
I love using Moroccan Oil, especially when my hair is particularly dry. I like using it as a treatment for 30 minutes before a shower. This version does tend to be a little more on the heavier side, so if you have fine hair or don't need as much moisture, check out the light version!
Surabhi V.
I have always had long hair and for someone who has longer stresses need extreme care. Hence Moroccan oil made it easy to detangle my hair after a hair shower. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky.
Moroccan oil has helped me save a lot of money on hair spas and deep conditioning therapies. It lasts for 3 months which is amazing.
Bailey H.
Fostoria , OH
I've had this Moroccan oil hair treatment before. I have long thick hair I had to use a lot at one time so the product didn't last very long. it's a little pricey not too bad tho I still wouldn't say it's better than wen hair products.
Alison H.
This. Is. Amazing! Best oil out there. The entire line is really great. Awesome brand that does what it says it does. I have foiled blonde hair & this keeps it healthy & shinny without weighing it down.
Stefanie G.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
So expensive but so worth it. A little goes a long way. Use it very sparingly to defrizz your hair. It also makes hair smooth and shiny. My hair felt like silk after using it. I bought this at my local drugstore. I was satisified but im not sure how often Ill buy it because of price.
Abby S.
Westerville, OH
The product works well and definitely produces results. Your hair is noticeably softer and is good especially if you hear style your hair. I have just 2 complaints- it is very thick and doesn't spread very well, or at least as well as I would have liked. It also is more expensive than other products available that work just as well.
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
This stuff is literally liquid gold! It smells like heaven and is super rich. Its so thick is drips like molasses. I suggest rubbing a pea sized drop on your palms before applying this stuff is THICK. It helps my hair stay shiny, protected, and healthy.
Maria L.
Sacramento
I love this stuff! I have really thick curly hair so after I wash my hair I'll put this in and comb it out. Put it in a braid till it dries usually overnight and my curls look amazing. If it gets a little frizzy just add a little more. Simple and great
Emily J.
Champaign, IL
While this product smells great and the packaging is so cute, it was a bit heavy for my hair. This oil is great if you have thicker hair, but if you thinner hair it may be a bit heavy. Overall I wasn't personally satisfied, but many of my other friends use this product and love it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora