BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Alexandra P.
This is a fantastic treatment. Don't worry about what people say about silicone...I have used this or a similar product for years and have no problem with this mythical "buildup". While this stuff is good it is way overpriced. There are other products like One n Only that are much cheaper.
Samantha C.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love to put this on my ends after blow drying my hair. It keeps them from frizzing out and looking fried. On days I let my hair air dry I put a tiny bit on my hands, rubs through my hair and comb through to get rid of any fly aways. Isn't greasy and keeps my hair hydrated even in summer.
Lisa D.
This product really is my go-to hair oil, and I have so many.  The scent is fantastic, and it really is great for adding to your wet hair prior to a blow out.  This makes my hair so soft, shiny, and manageable, and prevents breakage and frizz.  Best hair oil out there!
Kirsten C.
Cotta
This oil really helped me gain all my curls back after many years of bleaching my hair. I love to put it in my hair right after I shower. It really helps tame my frizz and creates a perfect shine to my hair. I have tried so many "dupes" and they cannot live up to this one. SO WORTH THE MONEY! I even have the shampoo and conditioner now :)
Tamanna V.
Phoenix, AZ
This original Moroccan Oil is just about great for any hair type to give it life and a little bit of smoothness. Personally, I use it to smooth down my frizzy hair without making it look oily and give it a little bit of volume when you scrunch it up into the roots. Overall, great product!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
OK so this stuff with expensive. I bought this from my friend who owns a hair salon. And what she bought her that and charge me was expensive so I can only imagine how much it cost the regular person. And when I actually did use it it was too heavy for my hair and it made my curls droopy.
Cassandra S.
Bloomfld Twp, MI
I've been in love with Moroccan Oil for many years. It's one of the only oils that doesn't weigh down my fine/thin hair. It takes away any frizz that I have and adds shine to my hair to give my hair a polished look. It is definitely more pricey than other hair care brands, but it definitely works a lot better than the competitors and is worth the money.
taylor k.
Sewell, NJ
Perfect travel size on the go serum for those humid rainy days or the days where your hair just wants to go outta wackk. Tell em not today its perfect size to take absolutly anywhere without haveing to make a big fuss it also will smooth your hair out having it loom like a million bucks in seconds
Cristina J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I purchased this oil because It was recommended to me by someone and I liked the smell. After using it for a while I didn't really see much difference in my hair and felt the oil was bit dull and dry. My hair wasn't feeling shinny afterwards.
Paige S.
This is probably the best oil ever! I use it when styling my hair with heat and in between washes. It helps maintain my hair health, especially keeping my ends from looking rough. I love that it comes with a pump and that it smells great. It also lasts forever since a little product goes a long way.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora