BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Yes. Just yes. If you want your hair to feel soft, look smooth and smell amazing, this is the product for you. It's so easy to apply so it's a breeze to use when you're rushing out the door in the morning. It's a little pricy but a little goes a long way so it truly lasts forever. I love this stuff!
Ashley W.
This worked very well and for most people I think it would be a great product. However, I have very thin hair and this made my hair way too greasy, even when I only used a little. For me personally I need something lighter but I think it's a great product for people with normal or thick hair
Danielle L.
Clarks Summit , PA
not for me, it was too heavy for my hair, i think that there are better alternatives for what you pay for. i like a clean oil thats light and touchable. i wasnt very impressed, but i only have mild dryness, wouldn't say i am disappointed, but i have other options i use for a day to day use.
Rachel V.
Tucson, AZ
I love the texture and the smell! It also leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and also hydrates my scalp. I did do a lower rating because though the oil is amazing I have oily hair in general and this weighed my hair down and was hard to clean out. I also have thick hair and I felt like I had to use soooo much just to get the full treatment
Noella L.
Raleigh, NC
The scent, the texture, the shine and the softness this leave with my hair is amazing. I love that it is very affordable and for my slightly oily and fine hair, it works great! It is long lasting, and doesn't weigh down my hair. I got this as a trial at first, but I bought a full size bottle!
Brianna S.
Ann arbor, MI
I have thin hair and have tried the original and light version of the oil, and I find that this is a richer formula and as long as I don't use too much, it provides a hydrating and repairing treatment for my hair. I love the smell too! I just use a very small amount on damp hair before blow drying, and my hair turns out smooth every time.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, CT
I absolutely love this product. I use it every time I shower just on the ends of my hair and it keeps them moisturized and leaves my hair with a very pleasant scent. I would def recommend this product to anyone and the best part is you don't need to use a lot. A little really does go a long way!!
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY
This oil smells amazing and I love a lot of their products but I did not enjoy the oil so much! I have thick long hair which is over processed I feel like it coats my hair as opposed to penetrating my hair ! But I do put a little in my conditioner and leave it as a deep conditioning mask
Alexandra P.
This is a fantastic treatment. Don't worry about what people say about silicone...I have used this or a similar product for years and have no problem with this mythical "buildup". While this stuff is good it is way overpriced. There are other products like One n Only that are much cheaper.
Cristina J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I purchased this oil because It was recommended to me by someone and I liked the smell. After using it for a while I didn't really see much difference in my hair and felt the oil was bit dull and dry. My hair wasn't feeling shinny afterwards.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora