BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jillian S.
First off, this smells sooo good!! I always get compliments on how my hair smells. Also it really leaves my hair smooth. I color my hair so it is very damaged and this oil helps my ends tremendously! It is pricey but a little goes a long way! A small bottle has last me a little over a year :)
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
I have a small sample size of this so I’m not sure what the retail price is for the amount but I will say my teeny tiny bottle has lasted me a while. I only use a small amount and this product makes my hair so soft and shiny. It is heavily scented so I think that’s definitely important to note. When my sample is gone I am really considering purchasing a full size
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
This stuff is amazing. After using it for the first time, my hair was seriously the softest it's ever been. Using this product a couple times a week has drastically changed the dryness I've had with my hair. It is a bit on the pricey side but it's well worth it because the results are amazing.
Lauren H.
This stuff is amazing. My hair is naturally curly and was so dry. I tried so many different things including coconut oil and my aunt suggested this oil. It's so easy to use I just put it in after I get out of the shower and when my hair dries my hair is soft and smooth. Best thing ever.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Put a few pumps of this in my hair after a shower and let it dry over night. Keeps my crazy hair from getting too poofy or frizzy, and it has strengthened it a lot. I don't use daily (my hair would get super oily) but if I know I'm going to be heat styling my hair I will put it in every time.
Elisabeth P.
New Orleans, LA
I have very thick hair that I only wash once every eight days. I use this oil almost everyday in my hair because it keeps my frizz under control and really smooths my hair. Regardless of hair type, I would recommend this treatments, you just have to be careful and aware of how much you use and how much your hair can handle at once.
Nikkie D.
Slocomb, AL
I seriously love this oil!! I have very fine oily hair that is color treated, and this oil treats and does not weigh it down. It seems very expensive at first but it really lasts for so long that the cost is justified.

It smells amazing and I would recommend it to any hair type confidently.
Dannielle N.
Anchorage, AK
Moroccan oil is such a wonderful product. The scent is amazing and there are many uses for it. I use it on both my skin and my hair. You don't need much, so the money spent on this product does go a long way. I had a bottle to last almost 6 months with daily usage! Would recommend this product
Kelly Z.
One of my go-to hair serums. The smell is amazing and a little bit of product goes a long way. It is a little on the heavy side so I tend to use it more in winter months, or when my ends are in need of some extra TLC. I also love that they sell this in a super small bottle. Perfect for travel!
Chelsey M.
My sister gave me this product and it healed my hair. I was having an issue where my hair was WAY TOO DRY. For me this usually is never the issue but since I have been in the pool for too long all the chloriene affected my hair. This product help provide shine and life back in my curly wavy hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora