BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Katie B.
Lafayette, OR
There is no other product like it! It is an amazing serum that leaves your hair silky & shiny. Great for after drying your hair and before straightening. And of course the original SCENT is amazing! Helps with my fly-aways too. Moroccan Oil Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Krystle D.
Corona, CA
This has probably been the most effective hair oil I've ever used. A little bit goes a long way and the little bottle lasted for a long time. It is a little pricey but if you have color-treated, damaged or dry hair you will love this. It really helped restore moisture and shine to my poor hair!
Rachel V.
Tucson, AZ
I love the texture and the smell! It also leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and also hydrates my scalp. I did do a lower rating because though the oil is amazing I have oily hair in general and this weighed my hair down and was hard to clean out. I also have thick hair and I felt like I had to use soooo much just to get the full treatment
Brianna W.
Makes the hair feel seriously soft and shiny but you have to be careful with this product because it is a little more on the heavier side and sometimes when you put even just a little to much you can really feel it on your hair and it just feels a little oily and weighed down. But if you are careful, it is a really great oil that smells amazing!
madeline t.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this hair oil/treatment. It leaves your hair super smooth and nice smelling (not overpowering) and really helps with frizzy hairs. As a recent college grad, I wish it was a bit cheaper because although you don't need much for shorter hair, it is a bit costly for the amount you get. But the fact that it works well makes it worth the price.
Whitley D.
north hollywood
If i could
Give this 10 stars i would! i LOVEEEE this treatment oul by morrocanoil. It is one of the best oils i've ever ysed. It is not too heavy where it weighs the hair down & it is not overy oily leaving the hair greasy and stiff. My hair loves this stuff. Incan use it all day long and it still wont make my hair greasy. It has an amazing scent and it lasts a while.
Jillian S.
First off, this smells sooo good!! I always get compliments on how my hair smells. Also it really leaves my hair smooth. I color my hair so it is very damaged and this oil helps my ends tremendously! It is pricey but a little goes a long way! A small bottle has last me a little over a year :)
Lauren H.
This stuff is amazing. My hair is naturally curly and was so dry. I tried so many different things including coconut oil and my aunt suggested this oil. It's so easy to use I just put it in after I get out of the shower and when my hair dries my hair is soft and smooth. Best thing ever.
Lauren H.
Grayson, KY
I am not a huge fan of this hair treatment. I was hoping It would add some shine to my hair as well as to help with some of the dryness however it just made my hair oily looking and feeling. My hair is naturally more on the thin side and even the smallest amount made my hair feel like it needed to be washed again. I did not like this product.
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Moroccan oil just smells so great. It works really well on my hair and controls my frizz creating pretty tousled waves. It is an oil so it is easy to use too much, I wish it had a better package but make sure to focus on the ends. If it was more affordable I would continue to buy moroccan oil
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora