BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Alexis C.
Gainesville, FL
I really love the Moroccan oil hair treatment. The oil soaks into my thick, curly hair very quickly, and helps to battle the dreaded frizz from living in Florida. My only issue is that the smell can be a little on the strong side sometimes, but the oil is still wonderful and I can get past the smell.
Bailey G.
This is my favorite hair product of all time. The price tag is intimidating, but I use a pea size amount in my hair after the shower. One bottle lasts forever! If used correctly, it never leaves hair greasy or shiny. My hair is naturally pretty oily at the scalp so I only apply to the midshaft and ends. Absolute perfection! And the smell is to die for!
Sarah O.
Urbana, IL
Great hair oil to tame frizzy hair. I have long thick hair and this is perfect for summer days. I place a small amount on the bottom half of my hair. And it smells amazing in your hair. They have a light formula for thinner hair that my mom uses. I recommend this product to anyone in the market for a good oil. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Mary E.
I think if you have thick hair, this product would be amazing but mine is too thin. I know that moroccan oil is super good for your hair but I can only use a TINY bit on my hair or it looks like I haven't showered in days. My sister has very thick longer hair though and she loves it. I know it is high quality and works well if you hair can handle it!
Lauren C.
Oswego , IL
First of all the smell is amazing. This stuff makes my hair so soft. It is on the pricey side though but it is worth it. You can save money by getting it at Nordstrom’s rack or Marshall’s. I have 4a/4b hair and my hair adores this product
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
I absolutely love my Moroccanoil. The smell is heavenly and a little goes a long ways. I definitely use this multiple times a week whether I plan to let my hair dry on its own naturally or if I plan to dry and style it. Revives my hair from the summer chaos and gentle enough for daily routines. Very versatile and will always be my go-to hair product!
Erica G.
Great product, a must have for anyone with hair! This serum is easy to use whether you style your hair with heat or let your natural hair air-dry. It really helps to minimize heat damage, smooth the hair, prevent frizz, and fight humidity...all without sacrificing volume. And it smells great, too!
Jean S.
Groton, CT
this is a great product but a little goes a LONG way, so use sparingly! I have thick, color treated hair, and it helps smooth the dry ends, i get LOTS of compliments on my hair when I use this product, and the scent is pleasing as well. deff recommend!
Ralphenia D.
Juneau, AK
This hair oil is amazing - I use it myself and I use it on my daughter as well. It's great for taming flyaways, easy to use, helps detangle, leaves a nice fresh scent. It's a little pricey but I always buy the largest size since we go through a lot. We are satisfied with this and always repurchase.
JJ M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I use this in my hair and in my beard. It’s a little heavier than most oils, but thats because its main ingredient is argan oil, which is thick anyways. The smell is fine, not really manly but not feminine either. Use very little when putting this in your hair for the first time, if you use too much it makes your hair look extremely greasy and gross.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora