BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Alicia M.
Fairfield, CA
I love using Moroccan Oil in my hair! It keeps the frizz down, the curls moisturized and the split ends from happening. Anytime I regularly use Moroccan Oil in my hair my stylist can tell a difference and says that my hair has gotten healthier each time I visit! Try it for wet styles or dry and use as heat protecting product for heat styling tools as well!
Danni H.
Great product and amazing scent, but I've used hair oils from different brands that cost a fraction of the price, and work just as well. If you can afford it without breaking the bank then I definitely recommend it, but if you're on a budget, you can find products that work just as well for way cheaper
Lauren N.
I love this hair treatment! It is the best. I love how it leaves my hair smelling good for 3 days compared to other products. I was introduced to this at a hair salon after I balayage my hair. I would definitely purchase this again
Dakota H.
I love this hair treatment oil! I love the smell, it's so easy to use-I just apply to my wet hair after I shower, it's so lightweight that I can let my hair air dry and it won't get frizzy. I hair thick curly/wavy long hair and this has helped tremendously with frizz and even to keep my hair from my hair falling out by making it stronger. I am definitely repurchasing.
Alexis C.
Gainesville, FL
I really love the Moroccan oil hair treatment. The oil soaks into my thick, curly hair very quickly, and helps to battle the dreaded frizz from living in Florida. My only issue is that the smell can be a little on the strong side sometimes, but the oil is still wonderful and I can get past the smell.
Jessica B.
Warsaw, VA
My holy grail!!! I have not found a oil that can beat this. This oil is very silky and does not make my hair greasy or stringy like some I have tried. My hair is soft, smooth, and shiny. This is amazing.Do not pass this up. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Ashleigh H.
Clearfield, KY
All Moroccan oil products are very good quality. It only takes a little bit of this product for my hair. I have fine, thin hair and this doesn't leave it oily. If you used too much then it could start to look oily. It doesn't have a bad smell and I really enjoy it.
Jenn C.
S Glastonbury, CT
This hair treatment is amazing for my coarse, thick, very long hair. I color treat my hair with balayage and I need something conditioning for the ends as they do get dry. I would highly recommend this product. The smell is great too for an added bonus.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
I love love love this product. I just love how it makes my hair feel, and smell. It helps aid in the damage. It is very effective. I couldn't say any more good things about it. I've bought it 5 times already. It's a bit pricey but definitely oh so worth it. If you want to save money you can use it twice a week and will still make your hair look beautiful.
Jennifer G.
This is one of the best oils that I have found for treatment on my hair. I apply the oil to my hair, with emphasis on the tips, before I blow dry my hair. It helps protect my hair from heat damage from my blow dryer and straightener. I love the product and it is one that I have purchased several times!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora