BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
I love this product and it's scent. My boyfriend uses it in his beard and I use it for my fly-aways. It doesn't leave your hair greasy and it comes in so many different sizes. It's the best hair/multi-use oil I've used. I would buy it again and recommend it to others!
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
I really like this product but I don't love the fact that it makes my hair look pretty oily - not sure if I use too much or what but it is kind of on the thicker/heavier side
Otherwise it does what it is meant to do- keeps hair shiny, protects and strengthens.
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
A fantastic, hugh concentrate argan oil for even the finest of hair. I find that the smallest bottle is affordable and lasts a VERY long time. I have thin, fine, blonde hair and this doesn’t weigh it down at all. It leaves a fantastic shine and smoothness to my hair.
Gabby W.
My hair is very dry. I searched for a product that would give my hair life and the Moroccan oil did just the thing! I use is 1 a day and I’ve noticed that my hair isn’t so dry or brittle! It has done wonders for me! I recommend this product to everyone with dry hair!
Angie D.
I love MoroccanOil’s argan oil. I use the regular version (not the light) for my very dry, coarse, and thick hair (I would suggest the light formula for fine, thin hair) and it works so well. It is lightweight enough as to not weigh my hair down but not so lightweight that it doesn’t add moisture to my hair. I apply it to the shaft and ends of my hair right out of the shower while my hair is still wet, and let my hair soak it up for about 5 minutes and then follow with a blow dry. Leaves my hair silky, shiny, and smooth!
Bryanna E.
Pittsburgh , PA
I absolutely adore Moroccan Hair Oil. It’s the only hair product I use anymore because I love how soft my hair is after. It really is a miracle oil. I’ll use just a dab of it post-shower before I blow dry my hair, and not only does it make my hair incredibly soft, but cuts down on drying time as well. Even on days I don’t blow dry it still tames my normally curly and difficult to manage hair. I honestly can’t praise this product enough. Oh, and the smell is fantastic too! It’s a deeper, muskier scent. Absolutely enticing.
Akealya B.
Memphis, TN
was recommended this product to use on my hair by my hair stylist. I have very long blonde hair that's pretty thick. I liked this hair oil, it smelled good and made my ends feel really soft and smooth. It got rid of any frizz but also felt a little heavy. It wasn't the best hair oil I've used but I did really like it.  but very expensive 34.00$ for it to run out fast
Lauren-Elizabeth O.
Newark, NJ
My absolute all time fav . Smells amazing and eliminates frizz . I don't even need to blow or flat iron my hair, if I use this while it's wet. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Bella B.
Norfolk , VA
It is really great now my hair looks heather than ever. It is bright and long . It came in a subscription box that I’m receiving monthly to my mail and I’m also reviewing the products on my YouTube channel. Makeup by Karo.
Leanna G.
First off would like say I really love this product. I combine it with my leave in conditioner for extra smoothening! i've noticed significant change in my frizz. It smells awesome, so awesome in fact that even though I dont wash my hair often I will still smell the scent. Up to 3 days later! I would say my only real issue with this product is that its an oil, and personally i'm always afraid that the oil is somehow going to get on my face and. cause a break out! Fortunately enough it has NOT done that! 6.5/10!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora