BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Bree T.
Draper, UT
I have nothing but good things to say about this product! My hair lady introduced me to this product about a year and a half ago and In that time frame I've been through almost 2 bottles! Not only does it smell amazing but the product itself is great! It really adds moisture to your hair and builds it back up! I love that packaging as well! Highly recommend!
Savannah H.
My boyfriend and I both use this after every wash. It keeps our hair soft and silky without too strong of a feminine scent. My hair is long and damaged and I love that it works well with all of it, not just the ends.
Cresinda P.
Smyrna, DE
I heard many raves about this so i wanted to give it a try especially since I was having a lot of breakage. I purchased mine from Sephora. It was steeply priced. Some say a little goes a long way but I found myself using more. I did not find anything special about this oil for the cost. I purchased the one for dark hair as there is one for lighter hair types. But I still saw no noticeable improvements.
Kiria M.
Doral, FL
Es el numero 1 en cuanto a control de frizz, suavidad, brillo y humectación para el cabello, de verdad es excelente. Repara el cabello y lo nutre, los cambios se notan desde el primer día de uso. Siempre deberíamos tenerlo a la mano para consentir nuestro cabello, lo recomiendo al 100%
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
I love this Moroccan oil treatment, I put it immediately on my ends right when I get out the shower or a very little through my hair after blow drying. I don't use much of it because it is an oil but just enough to make the hair shiny, smooth and beautiful
Jackie H.
Great bend , KS
BOMB DOT COM! I really love hair oil. I love this one because of the non greasy feel on my hands. Sounds odd but some have a unpleasant film that gets left on your hands and hair, and this product doesn't have that. I really like the scent too. It's very pleasant! It also doesn't weigh your hair down which is a plus, especially if you have curls like me.
Fallon A.
This product is a great find! I regularly bleach, tone, and highlight my hair and needless to say, it gets damaged. Once I found this product however, my hair did a complete 180! It's lightweight, doesn't leave a residue, and smells amazing! Great product!
Danni H.
Great product and amazing scent, but I've used hair oils from different brands that cost a fraction of the price, and work just as well. If you can afford it without breaking the bank then I definitely recommend it, but if you're on a budget, you can find products that work just as well for way cheaper
Lauren N.
I love this hair treatment! It is the best. I love how it leaves my hair smelling good for 3 days compared to other products. I was introduced to this at a hair salon after I balayage my hair. I would definitely purchase this again
Abbie Z.
Alhambra, CA
Honestly holy grail product. I've never used a product that had such instant results on my hair before. Usually with serums, it'll take my frizz away for like 10 minutes and my frizz would be back but this oil kept it at bay all day. And my hair just looked and get healthier. Definitely would repurchase
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora