BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jade V.
I'm a big fan of this light weight oil. I use it on the ends of my hair after styling it with heat. It not only tends the fly aways and frizz, it smells amazing and adds a touch of softness to my thick hair. I wouldn't recommend using it near the scalp, its an oil and will make the hair appear dirty or greasy.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
I color my hair all the time and just one 30 min treatment with the oil my hair is sift and not so title looking. Expensive yes but a little goes a long long way. I use this once a month just to keep my hair hydrated as the summer months can dry my hair out like crazy
Olivia C.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is my absolute favorite treatment oil! The smell of all Moroccanoil products is so amazing. I️ apply this to the lower half of my towel dried hair and I️t makes I️t so much more soft and moisturized. I️ have even applied a very small amount to the ends of my dry hair to help with frizz. I️ wish this was cheaper but I️ would highly recommend this to a friend.
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
This is the only oil I will put on my hair.
I rub it into my roots/scalp and load it up on the ends of my hair. My hair just soaks this right up. It is a little pricey but no other oil has been the right fit for my hair like this one
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
This is my favorite beauty oil for the hair.  Yes you can still use it on your skin, but this has worked wonders in repairing my hair from all of the damage that it has been subject to.  Its not too heavy for my hair type and it leaves it feeling soft and not greasy.  If you are in the market for a beauty oil for your hair, you are looking at a really good product.
Sarah S.
This product remains to be the best hair product I've ever used. I continue to look for something cheaper, but always go back to this. Matter of fact today I washed my hair after a week of Redken pink oil, used MO and had the best hairday I've had in a week! You might pay a little more with this product, but it's worth it. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
This was recommended to me by a friend when I recently bleached my hair . I had some change in texture after bleaching my hair which is expected . This I just add to the ends after I shower or before I straighten my hair and it has made a great difference in my hair health . I suggest trying this out if your looking to repair or even just add some extra shine to your gorgeous locks .
Crystal L.
Manchester
This Moroccan oil product is great for split ends. It smell incredible. This oil leaves my hair smelling and feeling great all day. My Original Moroccan oil came in a cute box and I got my bottle at my local  Target. I would so buy this this Moroccan oil treatment again because  it's a Fantastic de frizzier.  Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Rachel J.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is one of the best Hair Treatment that I ever used. I have really curly and frizzy hair and this product help me to keep my hair nice and shiny. i definitely saw some improvement after some application, my hair was not as frizzy as before. I love the fact that I can use it in damp or dry hair.
Tara G.
Parsippany, NJ
Liquid gold - I've been using since 2008. Nothing else compares and I've tried them all! The smell, texture, ease of application due to viscosity are all on point. Then you get to how it works! It kicks my hair into gear, cuts drying time, seals the cuticle and provides shine and conditioning like no other.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora