BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Shanese S.
I have beyond dry hair, this was thus by far the best product I've ever used. It doesn't even compare to anything else I've ever used. I have dry an frizzy hair that helps tame it amazing. Only use a penny size that goes a long way very satisfied with this product. Can't afford it a little to pricy but I do love it.
Aubrey P.
Great stuff! I've bought it a few times & had samples. I recommend it to most people because it's versatile in that you can use it on wet or dry hair. Use it to smooth and defrizz. Locks in moisture while conditioning hair. It can be purchased in salons. I do not recommend buying it in retail stores, only salons.
sam f.
Provo, UT
I have very thick, curly, and dry hair. I occasionally use Moroccan oil on the bottom half and it makes my hair look and feel amazing! It makes my hair dry faster and look shinier with less flyaway hairs and frizz! I also love the smell of this particular one! I highly recommend to anyone who may have hair like mine!
Katie J.
Eastpointe, MI
I use this MO treatment on my hair EVERYDAY. I usually focus it near the ends of my hair & midsection, as I have medium&long layers. I also use this treatment each time I wash my hair, which is about 1-2 times per week.

If you have a pump style bottle, all you need is about 1-3 pumps depending on how long/thick your hair is. I use 1.5-2 full pumps, my hair is moderately thick & a little bit past my chest/mid-back. This product also doubles as a sort of blowout serum (though MO does offer a true blowout serum that is great).

If you put too much of this product near your root & don't shower the next day or use MO's dry shampoo, your hair may look oily.

The smell of this product & the other MO products is seriously DIVINE. They offer candles around Christmas at my salon & I will buy 2 or 3 just bc I love the smell.

Attached is the products I use on my hair for EVERY blowout, which will last for at least 3 days (& i have full bangs!) & a photo of my hair after using this treatment.
Harmeet G.
Redmond, WA
I've been using Moroccan organ oil for over 4 years now. I have dry frizzy hair. And after hair wash, I air dry my hair. Air drying cause my hair to get frizzy...seriously, gravity defying frizzy. Moroccan argan oil tames my hair, makes them soft and doesn't make my hair greesy. I would recommend this product. TIP: Apply tis oil on semi-dry hair for best results.
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
I'm obsessed with this stuff. It makes my really dry, damaged hair look soft and touchable. Much more moisturizing and less oily than other products I've tried in the past. Great value because this bottle will last you forever, as you only use a small amount each time.
Jenna M.
Watertown, CT
THE BEST SMELL IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! This hair oil smells like heaven to me. I only put it on the ends of my hair and it leaves it soft and shiny. Its a little pricey but I definitely think its worth it. Even if it didn't do anything for my hair I would probably still buy it just because it smells so good.
Tabitha E.
El Cajon, CA
Go-to hair staple. I use this every night after i have washed my hair and put in my leave in conditioner spray. Caution, you only need a small amount otherwise your hair will appear greasy. This works as a good heat protector before I blow dry my hair. I also like to rub a little though my hair after I curl it.
Brenna M.
Saint Paul, MN
This oil has a great and light scent. I can apply it when my hair is wet or dry, and it helps to detangle my Blasian hair, making it easier to brush. This oil helps my hair to feel healthier, look shinier, and helps prevent frizziness. I also add it onto parts of my scalp that feel a little itchy because it is dry, and this oil helps to moisturizer my hair and scalp.
Alexia E.
San Marcos, TX
All i can say is "yes, yes, yessss!"
This moroccanoil is such a thick and rich oil. It makes such a great oil treatment. If you are looking for a good oil to match with a leave in conditioner look no further! You can also just use it as a styling tool. it keeps your hair shinny and keeps out frizz.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora