BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Michelle M.
N Hollywood, CA
Ugh this stuff is amazing!! Plus the smell makes you want it in your hair 24/7. Love it! Only problem is I have very dry hair so I need to put a lot of oil in it. Which means I run out of product pretty quickly. So I've had to step down to a cheaper hair oil unfortunately. If I had the money I'd be using this one.
Sami T.
Gotha, FL
I got this stuff as a sample at Sephora and so far it's a great product. It is kind of pricey which is why I haven't bought a full bottle yet. But it works very well and smells great. It leaves my hair feeling not damaged and smooth. Will review again when I get the full effect but so far the sample I got is great
Pam L.
Hackettstown, NJ
I like to use this Moroccan hair oil sparingly, after my shampoo/conditioner, to help protect and provide shine for my dry color-treated ends.  One to two drops on my fingertips, run through the ends, and voila I have even, shiny hair!  I would recommend this to others, and I have heard this type of oil is the best for penetrating the hair cuticles to nourish and protect.
Kimberly C.
Belton, SC
I love this stuff! I was almost to the point of cutting my hair off because it was so thick and frizzy but this stuff is amazing. Doesn't weigh my hair down and doesn't leave it feeling or looking greasy. I use it after my shower before bed and go to sleep on wet hair and it still looks fairly tamed in the morning.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
06 09 17
It works well - Linaxoxo
This oil works really well. It absorbed nicely and made my hair look healthier. I ended up giving the product to my mother though because I'm allergic. It caused a lot of breakouts on my face. If you tend to have the same reaction to argan oil, skip this product for something else. Overall, it's great if you're searching for a nice hair treatment.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This Moroccan oil treatment is heaven on earth! Not only does it smell AMAZING, but it works WONDERS on my heavily treated hair. Just a little bit goes a long way. I apply it to my freshly washed,damp hair and comb through. Can be used to lock in moisture after applying heat as well. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
I received this oil in my Ipsy bag and I love it. It makes my hair feel very good. I have a bunch of hair so had to use more than I planned but wished I had more. It made my hair feel soft and smooth. Very easy to use and thankful that I was able to try this product.
Ashley M.
Richmond Hill
The best hair product ever. I have been using this for several years. I have very thick and curly hair. It is the only thing I can find that treat the frizz from the humidity and doesn't leave my hair sticky. Yes, it can be pricey. But it can easily last well over a month depending on the size bottle you use.
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
This product saved my life. I have yet to find a serum or, quite frankly, any product that works the way Moroccan oil does. It gives moisture, shine, and life to my hair! The only thing is to make sure you know that a little bit goes a long way -- it is still an oil and can make your hair greasy if used in excess.
Ella I.
Washougal
Really like this stuff! It smells nice and my hair dresser has noticed that my split ends have been improving. She has stated that my hair has never looked so healthy and I can accredit this to the oils i put in my split ends. I have tried several other products similar to this one but this one is my favorite.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora