BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ashley W.
This worked very well and for most people I think it would be a great product. However, I have very thin hair and this made my hair way too greasy, even when I only used a little. For me personally I need something lighter but I think it's a great product for people with normal or thick hair
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Yes. Just yes. If you want your hair to feel soft, look smooth and smell amazing, this is the product for you. It's so easy to apply so it's a breeze to use when you're rushing out the door in the morning. It's a little pricy but a little goes a long way so it truly lasts forever. I love this stuff!
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Put a few pumps of this in my hair after a shower and let it dry over night. Keeps my crazy hair from getting too poofy or frizzy, and it has strengthened it a lot. I don't use daily (my hair would get super oily) but if I know I'm going to be heat styling my hair I will put it in every time.
Danielle L.
Clarks Summit , PA
not for me, it was too heavy for my hair, i think that there are better alternatives for what you pay for. i like a clean oil thats light and touchable. i wasnt very impressed, but i only have mild dryness, wouldn't say i am disappointed, but i have other options i use for a day to day use.
Jillian S.
First off, this smells sooo good!! I always get compliments on how my hair smells. Also it really leaves my hair smooth. I color my hair so it is very damaged and this oil helps my ends tremendously! It is pricey but a little goes a long way! A small bottle has last me a little over a year :)
Chelsey M.
My sister gave me this product and it healed my hair. I was having an issue where my hair was WAY TOO DRY. For me this usually is never the issue but since I have been in the pool for too long all the chloriene affected my hair. This product help provide shine and life back in my curly wavy hair.
Nikkie D.
Slocomb, AL
I seriously love this oil!! I have very fine oily hair that is color treated, and this oil treats and does not weigh it down. It seems very expensive at first but it really lasts for so long that the cost is justified.

It smells amazing and I would recommend it to any hair type confidently.
Brianna W.
Makes the hair feel seriously soft and shiny but you have to be careful with this product because it is a little more on the heavier side and sometimes when you put even just a little to much you can really feel it on your hair and it just feels a little oily and weighed down. But if you are careful, it is a really great oil that smells amazing!
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
This stuff is amazing. After using it for the first time, my hair was seriously the softest it's ever been. Using this product a couple times a week has drastically changed the dryness I've had with my hair. It is a bit on the pricey side but it's well worth it because the results are amazing.
Elisabeth P.
New Orleans, LA
I have very thick hair that I only wash once every eight days. I use this oil almost everyday in my hair because it keeps my frizz under control and really smooths my hair. Regardless of hair type, I would recommend this treatments, you just have to be careful and aware of how much you use and how much your hair can handle at once.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora