BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sydney T.
I really love this oil a lot. It really makes a huge difference in the frizz factor in my hair. I love the way it adds shine, but doesn’t weigh my hair down. Warning: I would not put this anywhere close to your roots! It will make it very oily and greasy!
Liz W.
Lancaster
I absolutely love using this for my hair. Even if you happen to put too much in it’s like your hair soaks it up. It makes my hair super shiny. I put it on before I straighten my hair or I also put it on if I haven’t washed my hair and I need a little boost and to tame my curls.
Morgan C.
Stafford, VA
This oil seriously changed the texture and health of my hair. I was a competitive swimmer growing up, and my hair had always been brittle and dry. Since I started using moroccanoil, my hair has been full, moisturized, and healthy! It was a total game-changer for my hair.
Corina S.
Nashville
This oil leaves my hair smooth and silky. I use it after I get out of the shower and let my hair dry a little bit in the towel. With the refreshing scent it leaves, my hair has become stronger. Also great if you use heat on your hair!
Summer I.
Stamford, CT
This is a classic and a fan favorite for a reason - it makes my hair look STUNNING without any effort! It is smooth, smells great, and not heavy. Not to mention, it adds great texture and shine to my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. An absolute must have!!
Mackenzie C.
I SWEAR by this stuff! I always always use this after bleaching my hair! Bleach leaves my hair dry and damaged and once I use this bad boy, it brings back life into my hair! It makes it shiney and soft and I couldn’t be more pleased.
Amanda N.
Syracuse
This is a great oil for nourishing your hair.  It leaves your hair so soft and frizz free.  I love this for when my hair gets dry in the winter and needs a little extra hydration.  Really less is more and you have to test how much your hair can handle without getting weighed down.  I have thick long hair and can use a lot more than my sister who has thick medium length hair.  Even when we have the same length my hair always can handle more then hers.  Give it a shot and I think you will extremely happy!
I do not like this oil. Maybe it's just me but it was way too heavy on my hair personally. Maybe for thicker hair. I didnt care much for the smell. I do mix it in my color formulas for shine tho! That it does work well in! But to use on my hair, no. Def for thicker hair.
Julie M.
This is the best hair oil I have ever used. I have been using it for years and always will. I have very long, thin hair and lots of it. My hair gets flat and oily-looking really easily so it's hard to find a heat protector that doesn't make me look ridiculous. I apply a small amount to the ends of my hair before I blow dry & straighten and my hair is smooth, rich and volumous afterwards. It doesn't weigh me down, in fact I can even afford to use my It's a 10 leave-in Lite after styling to finish off my look. Perfect product combo.
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
I really like this product but I don't love the fact that it makes my hair look pretty oily - not sure if I use too much or what but it is kind of on the thicker/heavier side
Otherwise it does what it is meant to do- keeps hair shiny, protects and strengthens.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora