BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is hands down the best hair oil on the market. I have tried tons of others but none absorb as easily and look as natural as this one. And the smell is so lovely. A little goes a long way - you really don't need much to make a big impact. It really gives my hair just the right amount of gloss. It absorbs right in and doesn't make your hair look greasy at all. This does not make your hair feel like there is any product in it at all - very natural feeling product. I buy this time and again and have been using for many years.
Hailey T.
San Marcos, TX
I love my Moroccan oil! I live in Houston where it's humid all year round so Moroccan oil is an absolute must to smooth down all the frizzies! I have long, thick hair but I typically buy this size because it lasts me about 4-6 months!
Isabelle d.
Los Angeles, CA
This works really well for the ends of your hair to smooth frizz and reduce the appearance of split ends or dryness. It also works to keep baby hairs down if you use a light amount. Definitely works best on dry hair! And when used in smaller amounts because it is very oily.
Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
For the price they could make a bigger bottle. It's okay but don't feel like anything that is supposed to moisturize the hair should contain any type of alcohol to the hair. When I seen that I stopped using it. It doesn't keep my hair moisturized and I'm not really impressed at all. In my eyes this is just overhyped products line.
Angela R.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this product. it makes my hair feel so great. I've dyed my hair so many times but this also helps bring it back to life. It definitely met my expectations and does more than just make my hair look healthy, it makes it feel healthy and is a great treatment for dry hair.
Meaghan N.
Gainesville, FL
This is the BEST thing for my damaged hair. My hair is color treated and rather dry. Even when I air dry and generally treat my hair horribly, this serum will always tame and smooths and hydrates my ends. Just coconut oil sometimes doesn't cut it. Moroccanoil products hydrate my hair without feeling greasy PLUS it smells amazing !
Sierra E.
Honolulu, HI
I love this oil. I use it on the ends of my hair almost every time I wear it. When I have damp hair I will put it in my hair before I blow-dry and curl my hair. A little bit goes a long way. Will definitely repurchase this product!
Heather C.
Port orchard , WA
Moroccan oil is a must have for curly frizzy hair. After washing and towel drying my hair i run a dime size drop from ends to roots and style as usual, on those extra humid days I add a little extra to my ends after styling to tame the crazy! It's ultra light weight and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighted down. The smell is heavenly as is with all Moroccan oil products!
Jenn T.
Perkasie, PA
This oil is the best thing for damaged dry hair. It works extremely well. I can put a good amount in when it's wet or a small amount on the ends in dry hair and it works like a dream. Really helps hydrate my dry ends and leaves my hair looking much more polished and shiny
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Moroccan oil helps me tame any frizziness in my hair and keeps my ends soft and healthy. It smells nice too. After use my hands seem kind of oily so I usually just wash them and am good to go. I'd recommend this product to everyone.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora