BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lauren A.
Bristol, PA
I love this stuff when it is fresh. It really helps to hydrate my hair and keep frizz down. My only complaints are that it is kind of expensive and after it sits for awhile it takes on a very strange odor that smells sort of like it has gone bad. I contacted Moroccan oil to see if they would replace but they wouldn't without a receipt. The smell was gross and lingered in my hair so I stopped using it.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!!!! The pump is such a bonus!!!! I use this when my hair is extra dry and frizzy! I pump some in my hair before and after my shower, that's how I get the best results. My hair is pretty short so it really doesn't take much to do the job so it lasts a really long time and a little really does go a long way.
Lok-Yee L.
College Point, NY
I had very high expectations for this product because of its reputation and price. The oil is light and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling, but it didn’t do much to improve my hair’s quality. The oil is tinted so it ruined my ashy blonde hair. I hadn’t realized the yellowness from the oil could affect the tone of my hair. Blondes beware! You’ll have better luck just applying coconut oil instead.
Megan H.
Orlando
This is my holy grail hair product. I’m very low maintenance when it comes to my hair and this oil is now an essential and it is worth every penny. I wash my hair twice a week and before this oil, after day two the ends of my hair were so dry, but now that I use this oil at the ends of my hair when I wash it, my hair is so smooth and keeps being this way for days. It is a miracle product!!!
Aurelija T.
This hair product is a LIFE SAVER! I dye my hair a lot and i had a lot of friziness and dryness going on. After i started using this product, my hair felt smooth,frizz free,strong and shiny! Its like magic in a bottle! Love the pump and how easy and smooth it applies on hair! You need this in your life! Your hair will thank you!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I really love using this stuff. I have for years. My original favorite was Chi Silk Infusions and I still like that stuff but I feel this does the job better.
So basically you'd use something like this for heat and uv protection as well as moisture and shine.
Mostly I use it for getting some moisture back in my really parched, heat abused hair for a nice, healthy and naturally shiny look.
Using products like that can go wrong really fast. You can cross the line into greasy mess from shiny tresses quick.
You can do that with this too if you use too much but a lot of products do that no matter how little you use.
This lasts forever because even with the thickest and driest hair needs only a dime size or less warmed between the palms and lightly rubbed through every layer from root to ends with finger tips open to get every strand focusing on the ends.
I've noticed that it gives me life back to my hair. It gives me that naturally healthy movement you just don't get with fried hair.
With this and changing my hair habits I have come almost all the way back from totally broken hair to healthy hair thats a little dry and has split ends. And with my current issues it makes it look like I have none.
Especially when I flat iron my hair with this as a heat protectant it almost seals the cuticle completely and keeps my hair looking super healthy until my next wash.
I also use it randomly to add a touch of moisture back into my hair if its really dry.
Or if my ends are getting bad between trims I use this and flat iron them to seal them and make them look healthy temporarily.
It also smells amazing. I love the comforting and unique almost but not quite tropical scent. Its very unique and very feminine without being like a perfume. It makes my hair smell fresh and pretty and that scent lasts for a couple days.
Overall it is a little expensive but it lasts a long time so it ends up costing almost the same as the drugstore over time because if does last so long. It's just more of an initial investment.
A sephora employee told me this stuff actually is bad for your hair and dries it out but I don't think it would have gotten so famous if it wasn't so great for so many people. Maybe she just had a bad experience. It wouldn't have been the first time I had been given bad information by a Sephora employee but I just thought I'd mention it.
I totally recommend. But only buy from authorized retailers like salons or stores like sephora, macys, and other high end retailers or it will most likely be a fake.
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
The best hair oil! I love this stuff!! I had a small bottle I purchased off Amazon. My stepdaughter got me hooked on this. The only complaint was the smaller bottle didn't come with a pump. The small bottle will last you a long time and I have long hair. I have been trying other hair oils out, but this one is still my favorite.
Sana H.
This stuff is great. My hair smells amazing with just one pump. My hair is pretty long and thick, recently colored too.  I always use this serum to my dry ends. My hair is instantly soft & doesn't feel too oily unlike other serums I have tried. One full pump is just enough, sometimes if my hair is extra dry I use 2 pumps, my hair will still not feel greasy. This is one of my favorite serums.
Angela R.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this product. it makes my hair feel so great. I've dyed my hair so many times but this also helps bring it back to life. It definitely met my expectations and does more than just make my hair look healthy, it makes it feel healthy and is a great treatment for dry hair.
Victoria T.
I was super skeptical about this product but I eventually bought a sample set from Sephora which has the trial size. I’ve been using it everyday on my hair when it’s wet and dry and it’s been amazing! Not only is the smell pretty awesome but it leaves my hair feeling super soft and not oily. I’m looking forward to buying the full size version of this product. Definitely worth the price.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora