BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
kristin d.
First off the smell alone of this product earns big points with me. It's literally intoxicatingly good!!!! I have wavy kind of thin hair that is blonde balayage. I don't think this product is super recommended with thin hair but i got it anyways- and use it in moderation obviously. I've used both before blow drying, before straightening and after- and I feel for fly always after I've done most of my styling is where I get the best benefit.
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
I've only used this once but wow!  I've never used a hair product that had instant results this good. I had a few frizzy hairs and dry ends and this smoothed them out and made my hair so soft and shiny almost instantly. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I got this sample from a friend, but I may have to buy the full product.
Kayla B.
Rocky Hill, CT
Love this. I'm a cosmetologist and I am hard on my hair sometimes with color and bleach and I used this and joico Kpak intensive treatment in the gold packaging and it saved my hairs life. I cocktail them together and put in when after I get out of he shower while my hair is damp. And a lil oil on my mid shafts to ends when it's dry. Very lil
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
I love this stuff.  I go back and forth with other similar products, but do keep going back to this.  I did discover the Light version and truly love it, as it keeps my hair more weightless.  The smell is AMAZING!  And keeps my hair so much healthier with all of the heat I apply.  Price point is a little steep, but it's a great quality item so worth the money and lasts forever!
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
I love this treatment so much! The scent is so amazing! This makes my hair smooth and shiny. I repurchased this many times. I definitely recommend this product. It is pricy, but worth it. I tried many products, but this is far the best for me.
Maggie B.
Ravenel, SC
Love anything Moroccanoil but this stuff is one of the best! It smells so dang good and it keeps my hair super soft and hydrated! My hair can get super dry at times so this oil just makes it shiny and gives it that extra super! Great product!!
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
Moroccan Oil is always the haircare line I turn to and go back to. I love the way this treatment makes my hair feel. I apply it to my towel dried hair and work it through root to end. One pump goes a long way. I recommend using ONLY 1 to 2 pumps, otherwise it could be heavy on your hair. This is great to use for anyone who has damage. It's also a great EVERY DAY oil to use. I use it every time I wash my hair.
Elvira C.
This hands down is one of the best product to use for hair period! It crack for hairdresser! It smells good, does not build up, makes hair shine and protects it. If you have dry or damaged hair use the shampoo and conditioner as well and your hair will be back on its way to healthy.
Michelle A.
New favorite oil, used it for the first time and saw a drastic change in the texture and look of my hair. Not weighing like other oils and it doesn't leave a greasy feel or look to your hair. And smells good which is a plus
Melody L.
Austin , TX
When my hair has had the burn of the sun and the winds of the boat after summer this is my go-to hair oil treatment. I will never stop using this oil
It repairs my hair in one use without weighing it down or making my hair look oily. The smell of exotic oils are in this bottle. I can smell it in my hair for a week after using this!! I have to hide it away in my cabinet so I don't overuse it. Must have for anyone
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora