BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
allie B.
State College, PA
I got a free sample of this serum years ago at a hair styling runway show and have been addicted ever since then. It’s not too slimy, so my hair doesn’t end up looking greasy/dirty right after I washed it. It spreads well through the hair and makes it so soft and shiny. It seems pricey, but a little bit goes a long way. I made the tiniest size (the sample I got was the Christmas ornament size bottle) last about a year, and the larger bottles last ages. Love it!
Rachel S.
Lehi, UT
Even if Moroccan Oil didn't work well, I would still love it because it smells so dang good! Luckily, it does work well. Just a tiny bit goes a long ways and it helps take away frizz and adds shine to my hair. You get a lot of bang for your buck, so don't let the price tag scare you.
If you have fine or blonde hair, go for the light version, the regular is best for thicker hair with a bit of texture to it.
Tiffany B.
South Saint Paul, MN
As for hair oil treatment this is by far the best out there! I use this once maybe twice a day to keep My hair shiny and healthy! It is a more expensive product but it's worth the money. For how much I use mine it will last 6-8 months which I don't know very many hair oils that will do that.
Claire L.
Westborough, MA
I love this product! It's easy and fast to use, as well as smelling AMAZING! It moisturizes and calms down my hair at a great price, and doesn't make my hair look greasy. It lasts the day for me, and if I don't take a shower in the night one day (in the morning instead), it doesn't get sticky or crusty or anything like that. I love this treatment!
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
This is a great product and works well at creating a smooth shiny finish to hair, especially in a dry climate during the winter in Michigan. I have fine hair and this eliminates static electricity that I often encounter while wearing my heavy jackets outside. Overall, an excellent product.
Leah E.
I use this product every day. I have naturally curly hair that gets frizzy and this helps tame my mane! It's a little on the pricey side but well worth it in my opinion. I buy this over and over again but the bottle lasts me a good amount of time!
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
Omg. I got this stuff from a local spa and the smell sold me 1000% it smells amazing. Nothing I love more than getting compliments on the way my hair smells when I use this stuff ! It's oily but super light it doesn't make my hair oily. It does shine it up a little but in a extremely healthy way. It does seem to condition my ends really well also. I love it and I definitely recommend for soft silky hair that smells great
Hania W.
Dix Hills, NY
This stuff is literally a life saver!! It makes my hair the silkiest and it gives it so much volume that I cannot stop using it. I have already been through 3 bottles. It is an amazing serum that has an amazing scent and revives brittle hair. In love
Michole C.
bishop, CA
I got this giant bottle of Moroccan oil when my mom retired as a hairdresser. I didn't realize how fancy it was until I went to buy a new one! It leaves my hair shiny, although obviously if you use too much, it leaves your hair greasy. I wasn't fond of the scent at first, very musky, but I like it now.
Bryana T.
Worcester, MA
I have really thick but fine hair. It’s wavy and gets super frizzy in any kind of moisture. This stuff was gifted to me in a trial size, I loved it and have not stopped using it since! My hair is smoother, silkier, stays straight when I need it to, it’s perfect! It’s available at my local stores and only a dollar or so more than my old products, and well worth it! I couldn’t be happier with this product!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora