BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Emily Q.
Miramar, FL
I've used this product for years and years. It is a little pricey, but I think it is worth the splurge. I inconsistently use it and every time I re purchase it and use it after a while I'm reminded of just how amazing this product is and how incredible it makes my hair feel and smell. I know some people are super hesitant about products that have intense scents, but this On is so delicious and reminds me of summer.
Ashley V.
Locust Grove, GA
I am obsessed with this Product and use it daily. I color my hair blonde once every 2 months. Using this product keeps my hair healthy and hydrated! It prevents my hair getting any further damage. I am a flight attendant an this comes on every layover!! It is also great for summer if you are going to be in water a lot, put some in your hair before getting in, when you get out your hair is super soft and smooth.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I was told this was a scalp treatment. I find it almost impossible to get on my scalp with the packaging. However, as a hair oil it's fabulous. I have normal hair that's a little in the flat side. It doesn't weigh it down, moisturizes and smells amazing.
Chloe T.
Tampa, FL
This product is absolutely amazing to my hair! I have damaged hair from bleach and if I sleep on my hair wrong I wake up with crazy ends/frizz! This product eliminates a lot of the frizz and smooths out the overall texture of my hair. It isn’t heavy on my hair either and a little bit goes a long way. I used my points at Sephora to get the sample bottle of this now I am going to have to commit to the big bottle!
Tanya R.
Mountain View, CA
Smell great,lightweight,good packaging. I worked at a salon in San Francisco and they carry the whole Moroccan oil products. People just keep buying them everyday especially the travelers from other countries. I personally like the light formula because I have oily hair and scalp and the light one doesn't smell as strong as the regular one. Highly recommend if you have dry,damaged hair.
Katie L.
Trenton, NJ
I have naturally oily hair, so I am always trepidatious when it comes to adding oil to my hair. This one was not bad, but not the best. I didn't see much of a difference in the texture of my hair, so I tried adding more product and my hair became an oil slick. Maybe I just need to find a proper balance, but I do not like wasting my time having to reassure my hair. So I have put this in the back of my cabinet...
Hania W.
Dix Hills, NY
This stuff is literally a life saver!! It makes my hair the silkiest and it gives it so much volume that I cannot stop using it. I have already been through 3 bottles. It is an amazing serum that has an amazing scent and revives brittle hair. In love
Nedia d.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been one of my favorite products since it launched so many years ago. It seals dry ends and prevents them from splitting, it boosts and enhances shine, it provides extra moisture when mixed into a mask - this is truly an amazing product. I love raking it through clean hair and putting it my hair into a low bun for a sleek, off-duty look.
Bryana T.
Worcester, MA
I have really thick but fine hair. It’s wavy and gets super frizzy in any kind of moisture. This stuff was gifted to me in a trial size, I loved it and have not stopped using it since! My hair is smoother, silkier, stays straight when I need it to, it’s perfect! It’s available at my local stores and only a dollar or so more than my old products, and well worth it! I couldn’t be happier with this product!!
Leah E.
I use this product every day. I have naturally curly hair that gets frizzy and this helps tame my mane! It's a little on the pricey side but well worth it in my opinion. I buy this over and over again but the bottle lasts me a good amount of time!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora