BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Alicia S.
It's like any other natural oil that is argon based. I like the lid, it's seals up well and doesn't seem to leak if it's not up right. However this oil does have a tint to it that is slightly yellow, this can leave a yellow residue behind on blondes, which most blondes try to get rid of that yellow or golden tint. If you have blonde hair I would go for Brazilian blowout oil, nourishing oil by Biolage and sexy hair oil is also now clear
Rachel V.
I got this product for Christmas. It makes your hair feel very soft and shiny as well. You don't need a lot to do a great job. Say goodbye to your frizzy hair. Also it smells great. #influensterphotobooth
Victoria r.
This oil so so great!! My hair is very thin and dry and it softens it right up. Every time I go to the salon my stylist recommends me to focus this on the ends of my hair to bring it back to life (and it definitely does the trick!). You can find this at any salon as well as Sephora or Target. The smell is addicting and you will love the results!! A little goes a long way so you will get your moneys worth out of this product. expensive but worth it.
Chelsea N.
I used to love this brand but they started selling in mainland China which means they are not a cruelty free company (the law there requires companies to test on animals, even if those products are already being sold in the US/Europe etc, so it’s completely unnecessary. Lots of brands choose not to sell there because they choose to not test on animals) so that, along with their oil being on the heavy side, means I will stick to Josie Maran.
Corrie S.
Troy, OH
Love Love Love this oil!! My stylist was using it every time I got my hair done and it always felt amazing afterward. I finally bought some and I haven’t been without it in years. One bottle lasts forever because you really don’t need to use a lot, so it’s definitely worth it! I get full highlights in my hair, and this helps keep my hair moisturized. I will never go without it. I also like the smell, but that’s just an added bonus!
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
THE classic holy grail oil that doesn’t leave my hair oily, allows it to be flexible and bouncy but hydrates my hair unlike any other product. It’s not just one thing I like about this product, what makes it amazing is its benefits combined! A little goes a long wear I use about a dime amount on the end of my hair. It helps with split end, shine and smooths the cuticle. For dry damaged and thick hair I absolutely recommend this hair oil!
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
This is a holy grail product of mine. There are many argan oils out there but this is my favorite. I like using it on my hair when it's dry and when it's wet and my hair always comes out great without feeling weighed down. I also really enjoy the smell as well.
Jolie H.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is one of the only hair products that I use and I absolutely love it! It makes my hair super shiny and smooth and it smells amazing. My hair always feels super soft after I use this in my hair before it drys and becomes very manageable. A huge plus is a little goes a long way and I've had this product for near six months and I still have plenty left to use. I will definitely repurchase this again once I run out.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
Top notch oil! This is my absolute favorite product on my vanity. My hair is shiny, smells beautiful, and helps strengthen. I've got color and heat damaged curls, but they come alive in the morning and evening when I apply even just a bit of this magic serum!
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Beautiful packaging for an even more beautiful product. I love it so much. My hair is so thick it becomes frizzy easily and this magical product is lightweight and smoothes frizz while leaving a beautiful shine. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora