BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kayla K.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have dry, damaged, thick, color treated hair. My stylist recommended this product years ago to tame, condition & smooth my cuticle while blow drying. When I use this product my hair dries faster, is not as puffy and feels softer and easy to manage. I really like that it comes with a pump it’s much easier when using serum. The only reason I’m giving 4 starts is this product does contain sulfates. However, I have yet to find another product that’s works this well for my hair type.
Silvia F.
Oregon
I use after shower is great I have a lot hair and log. Is pricey but I uses light in my hair and have for two months. The packaging is always nice and always the product is coming in great conditions. I have black hair and I’m satisfied lift my hair softly and smells great.
Paige A.
Moroccanoil® Treatment OriginalI recently tried this product because my ends have been really dry. It has helped tremendously!!! Just make sure to avoid using directly on your scalp if your scalp produces a lot of oil. Totally worth the price!!! Oh and it smells amazing!
Amy S.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell is what keeps me buying this Moroccan Oil. I love it and get so many compliments. I have thick hair that I straighten, and I have to be careful if I put this in after it’s dry for added shine. It can look a little greasy if you use too much. But that’s mainly my fault...
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
This hair treatment is amazing. I can’t believe what is does for my hair. With just a little drop I go from frizzy crazy hair to sleek and shiny hair. Just be careful not to use too much or you can easily make your hair a greasy mess...
A B.
Los Angeles
All their products are great. I use this product on damp hair after a shower and rub a dime size amount only on the tips of my hair before blow drying, Smells amazing, feels so soft and gives a nice shine to my hair. Highly recommended!
Alexis M.
Glendale, AZ
Omg! The Lord himself can't explain how much of a holy grail this product Is!!!!! Leaves my hair silky and shiny and gives my hair that spark of life. Especially when I style my hair. Leaves my curls light and bouncy and full of life! 💖
thelma l.
Lowell, MA
yes i find my hair needs alot of help my daughter bought me the packaging is great worked awesome stuff  my hair needs all the help it can get and the price is fair im not sure where she bought it but ill  be sure to buy it i tell all my friends yes i will recommend it
Morgan C.
Stafford, VA
This oil seriously changed the texture and health of my hair. I was a competitive swimmer growing up, and my hair had always been brittle and dry. Since I started using moroccanoil, my hair has been full, moisturized, and healthy! It was a total game-changer for my hair.
Krysta L.
ive been obsessed with this brand for years! i went and got my hair dyed purple in the salon and she gave me this, it completely saved my hair from all the damage of straitening, and blow drying my naturally curly hair. ive repurchased it many times over and always will!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora