BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
LILIA E.
One of the best products I’ve tried, hands down! I’ve tried pretty much everything from high end to drugstore and this product is one of the best by far! I’m recovering from a fried blonde hair disaster & this product has helped my hair so much, the breakage is finally under control and my hair is manageable and now that my hair is growing out, it’s silky & soft. Just be careful, a little does REALLY go a long way! I have thick hair and this can make even my thick hair to be weighed down if I use too much. You definitely need to check out! Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Anna m.
This is great oil I adore it I use it almost daily when I style my hair and it's great it's light wieght and don't smell too bad like most argon oils but for the most bang for your buck I recommend one n only argon oil it's the sister company to morracon oil and it's the same quality for a cheaper price it's sold at Sally's and it's the same stuff but a differnt name lady's
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love this stuff before or after straightening my hair. The difference is so noticeable. My hair is much smoother and has much less frizz when I use this oil. It smells nice and you only need a very small amount since it goes a long way. It lasts a while and the quality is amazing
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
My hair couldn't survive without this product. I've been using it religiously since 2011, and when I had a 4 month break (because I kept forgetting to buy it), I noticed that my hair was looking dull. If you want gorgeous, healthy-looking, shiny, straight-out-of-the-salon looking hair, then you NEED this in your life. I will never stop using this as long as it's in stores to buy!
Krystal R.
East Hartford
I absolutely adore this. I don't know about the price of it because my aunt gave it to me as a present. It nourished the ends so well and made my hair feel silky and look so shiny. I absolutely love it. I defined recommend it if you can afford it but if you can't it'll be alright, its not that it's something to die for you can buy some argan oil somewhere and it'll do the same thing.
Alicia S.
It's like any other natural oil that is argon based. I like the lid, it's seals up well and doesn't seem to leak if it's not up right. However this oil does have a tint to it that is slightly yellow, this can leave a yellow residue behind on blondes, which most blondes try to get rid of that yellow or golden tint. If you have blonde hair I would go for Brazilian blowout oil, nourishing oil by Biolage and sexy hair oil is also now clear
Mary A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this to keep my hair and scalp healthy and deal with the excess oil I tend to get on my scalp. I feel like it is a little difficult to rub it in and know how much to use exactly but I have found that it does seem to work and give me an extra day or two without my hair getting too greasy. However I will admit it's not my favorite product for this purpose, I'm a bigger fan of clay masks.
Stephanie T.
I use this before I blowdry mythick coarse hair. It makes my hair super soft but be careful not to apply too close to the root or it could make your hair appear greasy sooner. I also apply to dry hair if I want a little more shine. I will be buying again and again - a staple for my blowouts and hair in general.
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Want to feel like you’ve had a Brazilian blowout? All you need is Morrocanoil and a blow dryer. It’s pricier but a great value and one bottle will last you a few months. Use lightly!! I did take one star off because if you don’t specifically purchase the Morrocanoil intended for light colored hair (because yes, apparently there is a difference), it will make you look so greasy and dark so easily. Make sure you’ve gotten the right one!!
Amy G.
This is the best oil for dry and damaged hair! I have long thin hair and I love that this doesn't weigh it down. It treats and repairs my hair while taming the frizz and dryness. The scent is to die for! This is the perfect product for me and I will always use it in my hair routine. A little goes a long way and it doesn't leave my hair oily or greasy feeling. I use more product, almost as a mask if my hair is every feeling groggy. <3
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora