BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Andrea S.
Butler, PA
This brand is my holy grail of hair products!! I have been using this treatment oil for a few years. The smell is amazing. I apply it in various ways. After shampooing on damp hair before I style it. During the day to combat any frizz and overnight as a treatment etc.
Samantha S.
Moroccan oil in general is a great brand, expensive yes- but the oil lasts a very long time so worth the purchase. They make a "light" version for lighter hair, which is great for your blondes. I've always recommend the oil to my clients who have lots of hair- may be a little on the dry side. It smells so good too. I've only ever heard it could be a little heavy- which could be because they are using too much, or should switch to the light.
Jordan P.
This is my favorite hair oil on the market! I've been using it for about 6 years and is the best one and I've tried many others. It's great for dry or damaged hair. It smooths and moisturizes so well!! I have curly hair so it's naturally dry and it loves this oil!!
Carlena S.
This is my holy grail hair oil! I cringed at the thought of buying it because I thought surely I could find a comparable drugstore option. I tried the Suave oil and there's no comparison. This oil from Moroccanoil is thicker, smells better, and sinks into the hair better. I apply this at my ends after each hair washing, and it does a great job of masking my dry, color-treated hair! It also helps keep frizz at bay a TON. Highly recommend!
Hannah Z.
Raleigh, NC
Leaves my hair soft and shiny day after day. I use it primarily on my ends to help smooth them out after I blow dry my hair. I prefer this product over other oils because it never makes my hair look greasy or slick. I purchased my bottle off of Amazon 8 months ago and it still has a lot of life left. I'm on the more frugal side, but this product is 100% worth the investment!
Julie D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I ABSOLUTELY love this product!!! It makes my hair feel so smooth. It gives my hair a shiny and healthy look after use. I either use it on my damp hair as met air dry or after I’ve styled it with my straightener/curling wand. Also, it smells amazing. A little of this product goes a long way. Though it is on the pricey side, this product should last you some time. I definitely would recommend this to everyone. Love Moroccanoil products!!
Andreea M.
Smells really good and it's great to put on on the ends after washing your hair (while hair is still damp). I noticed in makes my hair feels softer, more manageable and easier to style afterwards. The down side is that it is a bit pricey and I wish it worked better for frizz.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
My hair is fine and color treated, and it has a tendency to get frizzy. I seem to never wear it straight because it doesn't look put together. I received a small bit of this oil, and I was surprised how soft and sleek my hair was. I will certainly buy it in the future
LILIA E.
One of the best products I’ve tried, hands down! I’ve tried pretty much everything from high end to drugstore and this product is one of the best by far! I’m recovering from a fried blonde hair disaster & this product has helped my hair so much, the breakage is finally under control and my hair is manageable and now that my hair is growing out, it’s silky & soft. Just be careful, a little does REALLY go a long way! I have thick hair and this can make even my thick hair to be weighed down if I use too much. You definitely need to check out! Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Shannan M.
San Diego, CA
This is absolutely my holy grail hair product. I have fine, color processed hair - that's dry on the bottom and oily at the roots - and oils generally weigh it down and make it look filthy. NOT THIS. It makes my hair silky and smooth! I apply it after the shower or to my dry hair when i'm looking a little dry. It's my go-to favorite product for my hair. can't live without it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora