BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Zulay P.
Garden Grove, CA
This stuff is amazing. Let me start by saying that it smells great. That was the first thing that made me love it. Besides the smell I just love the way it made my hair feel. It felt moisturizing, shiny, and made my hair look healthier than what it really is. I will continue to use it.
Michelle N.
Mississauga, ON
I have mixed feelings about this oil! When I straighten my hair it makes my hair look so shiny and healthy. On the other hand, this oil also makes my ends feel so dry and rough. It's a very expensive product too so I don't think it's worth it
Jeanette Isager H.
Turøy
I use this once in a while and i love it so much because my hair gets so soft and it feels so healthy and it also looks healthy. I recommend to use it after a shower and when you apply it into your hair you should use a hairbrush and a hairdryer because this will make your hair perfect
Lily F.
There are so many Moroccon Oil treatments on the market but none really make my hair has soft as this! I love it, it's a shame it's so expensive but a little goes a really long way - and the reason I only apply it to the very ends of my hair!
Angela M.
Miami
FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT! I use this oil after every wash! I like hair and hair a lot. I also notice that my hair styles (straightening or curling) last much longer than what I can not stand in my hair. I think it also helps with protection against heat. My favorite, I use it on my curly hair and it looks beautiful to me
Aliyah_zz.makeup A.
Coventry
Love this oil for my hair leaves it feeling nourished and leaves hair with a lovely shine . Is a little pricey but a little goes a long way . Very effective hair treatment oil .
Mona P.
Dubai
I have been using this hair oil since 4 years. That says it all. The scent is so relaxing and mesmerizing. And my hair feels so soft and frizz-free. Its perfect if you live in a hot and humid weather just as me. My favorite hair care product.
Tracy M.
Chesterville, ON
I loved this product but cannot find it near me anymore. It is not greasing feeling when you put it in your hair. Doesn't make it greasy the next day like other products do. Left my hair soft and smooth no frizzy from humidity etcetera.  The scent was not overwhelming and did not bother my allergies.
Nikki C.
Creston, CA
This hair treatment is kinda on the pricy side but worth it in my opinion. My hair type is pretty dull but thick, this oil helps tame my frizz and bring my hair some life. I use it once every 2 weeks or less.
Natasha S.
my fave oil to use in my hair after washing it. LEaves your hair smelling so nice and really sleek and shiny. It it pretty pricey but one bottle will last you sooo long because you only need a little bit
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora