BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Viv W.
Chatham , ON
If I could give this more than 5 stars I'd give it 10000. This is probably the best hair oil I have every used, first of the smell is sooooo fricken amazing. I started using this when I began bleaching my hair and it has SAVED it. It makes my hair very soft and that smell is to die for.
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
I first started using this product after a series of bad bleach treatments and heat damaged ruined my hair and caused serious breakage. I can honestly say that this product saved my hair!!! Applying a small/medium sized amount to damp hair after every wash will show you great results!
Angela M.
Miami
FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT! I use this oil after every wash! I like hair and hair a lot. I also notice that my hair styles (straightening or curling) last much longer than what I can not stand in my hair. I think it also helps with protection against heat. My favorite, I use it on my curly hair and it looks beautiful to me
Leanne G.
Barrie, ON
The best oil I have ever used on my hair hands down. The scent is amazing, it leaves my hair incredibly soft, and it's just all around a great product. Totally worth the money and I will forever repurchase!
Jeanette Isager H.
Turøy
I use this once in a while and i love it so much because my hair gets so soft and it feels so healthy and it also looks healthy. I recommend to use it after a shower and when you apply it into your hair you should use a hairbrush and a hairdryer because this will make your hair perfect
Lily F.
There are so many Moroccon Oil treatments on the market but none really make my hair has soft as this! I love it, it's a shame it's so expensive but a little goes a really long way - and the reason I only apply it to the very ends of my hair!
Zulay P.
Garden Grove, CA
This stuff is amazing. Let me start by saying that it smells great. That was the first thing that made me love it. Besides the smell I just love the way it made my hair feel. It felt moisturizing, shiny, and made my hair look healthier than what it really is. I will continue to use it.
Natasha S.
my fave oil to use in my hair after washing it. LEaves your hair smelling so nice and really sleek and shiny. It it pretty pricey but one bottle will last you sooo long because you only need a little bit
Aliyah_zz.makeup A.
Coventry
Love this oil for my hair leaves it feeling nourished and leaves hair with a lovely shine . Is a little pricey but a little goes a long way . Very effective hair treatment oil .
Tracy M.
Chesterville, ON
I loved this product but cannot find it near me anymore. It is not greasing feeling when you put it in your hair. Doesn't make it greasy the next day like other products do. Left my hair soft and smooth no frizzy from humidity etcetera.  The scent was not overwhelming and did not bother my allergies.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora