BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ellie C.
Lichfield
I loved this product, it keeps my hair strong and prevents drying in the hair and split hair. Also it smells beautiful and gives my hair a lovely shine that i don't get with other oils which lasts all day too!
Ellie D.
Newcastle upon tyne
My hair feels amazing after using this product. Feels full of volume and is so shiny after this treatment it's shocking. Every time I use this treatment I will always get compliments on my
Hair afterwards and is always great after I've colored my hair
Shereen S.
Ennis
Love this product!! Smells Devine!! Also great on the hair! I would use this on damp hair before blow drying & after so lock in shine and smooth hair. Very easy to use! A little goes a long way. Last for ages. But on the pricey side but very worth it!
Leanne O.
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, ireland
I have bleached blonde hair so I always put this serum in my hair the night before I color my hair and leave it in over night just to nourish my hair before I put such harsh chemicals on it and honestly since I've been doing this step my hair does still be in good condition after I color it
Mayra R.
It is a good serum ... it has vitamin e and other antioxidants that help my hair ... it is not 100% argan but the most accessible it could say that it helps to make the hair more soft, manageable and with a nice shine throughout the
day! Satisfied!!
Estefania R.
Miami Beach
My stylist says I have 'Angry Hair'. Nothing ever seemed to tame my dry, frizzy, colored hair... not until I found Moroccanoil! Just a small amount makes my hair soft, naturally wavy and no heavy, greasiness weighing it down. Moroccanoil, where have you been all my life!
YUMI A.
Burnaby, BC
I remember when I first received this as a gift, I wasn't a big fan of the scent at the beginning. I like to have a few drops in my hand, rub it around and them comb it through my hair to make it smooth and less frizzy on humid days. Being a simple product, I would definitely buy it in the future.
Seb c bien G.
London
If you go traveling amd need you hair to keep good looking but have no much place in you suit case this one are you guy easy to use great prices for the size just have the be careful the original formula are not done for fine hair or blonde hair for that you need to use the light version of it
EZX Anna C.
Good product and excellent care! It helps dry hair, it becomes smoother and shiny. Pleasant texture and aroma, I need just a couple drops, for the average length of hair)
Raina V.
Smells so good. Before, my hair is very dry and crunchy because of coloring treatments. But after trying this and using this product everyday, my hair revived its healthiness, smoothness and being manageable without sacrificing my hair color. One pump is enough to cover medium to long hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora