BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mary H.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this stuff! Keeps my hair and especially me ends soft! Easy to use and has a nice smells! Really great with dry hair! I believe it is affordable compared to other brands and I would 100% but it again!
Luisana M.
miami
Mi favorito, lo uso en mí cabello (ligeramente curvo) luego de aplicarle calor en las punticas y se siente divino. El precio es lo único que si no es tan genial aunque vale la pena
Gaby Z.
This product is great and I recommend it as a lightweight styler.  I never get tired of its scent, it is amazing!!! It conditions, moistures and protects my ends. The moment you start using it you'll be in love forever, and by the way this bottle lasts a long time!
Shannon B.
Oakville , ON
Most amazing stuff ever it's awesome if you use a lot of heat on your hair. I think it's incomparable to other product would defiantly recommend using it or been using this product since I was a teenager and inused to straighten my hair and dye it.
Sarah L.
Mount Pearl
have used this stuff for years.. it always leaves my hair silky soft, shiny and smelling so good. you can get the smaller size which is great for travel as well.. it's super affordable and works so great! highly recommend to anyone who feels like their hair could use a little extra moitsure
Vanessa S.
Laois
I loved this product for maybe three weeks till I noticed that the light oil was turning my blonde hair brassy! I think this is more suitable to someone with brunette hair or not chemically treated hair which is a pitt because I loved how my hair felt! It I darken my colour I'll try it again
Shobbena S.
This product works extremely well for my dry ends. It's also not too expensive which is great. I tried mine for the first time in my ipsy bag and ever since I've repurchased it a few times. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new hair treatment. Works great for the dry ends.
Imo W.
Kineton
I found out about this when I went to the hair salon and I bought some of it and I have never looked back it's amazing, it smells nice and it's one in a million, it's perfect for anyone wanting smooth hair
Camille E.
Coquitlam, BC
I love morrocan oil! I use it almost every day in my color treated hair. It's so much better than any other oil I've used. The scent is nice and light which I like. Very effective, my split ends are way better than before. I would 100% recommend!! :)
Nelly B.
Gothenburg
This is the best hair oil that I've ever tried! It applies to your hair, giving your hair a beautiful, healthy shine and it doesn't make your hair feel oily at all. It smells amazing and makes your hair feel soo soft! Definitely worth the price.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora