BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Aine M.
Maguiresbridge, Fermanagh
I've used this product for so long now and never go without it (unless things are in dire straights) that it's hard to imagine hair without it lol. I have naturally waves/Curly hair so this product works so well for taming those fly always when your hairs freshly washed and flying in every possible direction!
Sarah B.
Selkirk, MB
I love this product! I have long fine hair, but a lot of it, and this makes my hair super soft and shiny and never greasy (even if I over apply). It smells amazing and my husband loves the smell of my hair after I use it. I've had it on my makeup counter for years and will continue to use for years to come!
Hena L.
London
I found this product made my hair smooth and helped with the my dry ends. I have recently finished a bottle and will be repuraching as it is a great product for my fine hair. Even once my hair is dry it looks and feels fuller. However a little goes a long way, if you do over do it your hair will look greasy.
Sophie E.
My holy grail! I pop a little pump on my hair after dabbing my hair dry, not only does it smell amazing but it makes my hair feel so silky and soft. My hair has grown and become so strong since using it! Would love to eventually be able to try others in the range as I’ve heard amazing things about them too!
Rebecca B.
Belfast, 18 north sperrin
I have extremely thick coarse hair, and whilst this product does help add some moisture, it doesn't help with the excess frizz. I also find I need to apply it daily as it's not quite rich enough for my very dry hair. Best suited to normal to slightly thick hair.
Jade G.
I received a sample of this and I can't go back! I apply this to damp hair by brushing this through the ends of my hair with my fingers. This has a slightly musky scent and leaves my hair feeling hydrated with a healthy shine. A little goes a long way.
Raquel D.
I like to use this when I've coloured my hair and it's been through the wars. If you're oily scalped like I am refrain from using it higher than your mid lengths, but it does soften and de-frizz your hair definitely recommend as a treatment for damaged hair.
Julia l.
Barrie, CA
It’s the best product so far and I swear by it
It can be used in many multiple ways as a hair conditioner
It can be used as a serum
It can be used on both wet or dry hair
It can be used as a hair mask the longer you keep the greater the benefits
I highly recommend to anyone who is in search of this product
Michaela M.
Bridlington , East Riding of Yorkshire
Just simply one of the best. Great smell. Luxurious texture. Makes hair so silky and frizz free. A bit expensive but again good value for money in the fact you only need a small amount and it works better than alternatives. Love the packaging. Amazing product!
Christie B.
This is very good at taming flyaways and smoothing the hair. You only need a very small amount of product or you'll end up with greasy locks. I like to apply it from mid shaft to the ends of my hair. I am happy with it, but I am not sure if I would repurchase.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora