BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
I am obsessed with this oil! It smells so amazing, and the smell stays all day so you can continue catching the scent, I've also had other people comment on how good I smell! It leaves your hair a feeling the softer than it has ever felt, you will not have any frizz! That helps me a lot because I have very curly hair that will get frizzy without the proper moisture. I wouldn't be able to have my hair looking and feeling healthy without this product.
Erica A.
Denver, CO
I have dry color-treated hair, and this product is a miracle worker! I use it everyday on the tips and notice that I can go longer between hair cuts and cut off less at the salon because of the difference in my hair. It's a little pricey, but this size can last me 9-12 months because I little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend. It's a great value for the product.
Hailey W.
Forney, TX
I have been using this stuff for about 8 years and I'm obsessed! It hydrated the hair and removes stray always. I put a small drop (anything more will leave your hair greasy) in my hands and rub into my ends when my hair is damp after a shower. Smells amazing!! And the bottle lasts forever since you only use small amounts!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,447 reviews
I got this as a gift and I really liked it. It left my hair soft and shiny. It does leave you feeling a bit oily so I think it might be best as an overnight treatment but I might have just used to much. My hair felt softer all week after just one use. Great for a once in a while hair repair or for hair that takes lots of abuse!
Yasmina E.
Vancouver
I've used this multiple times and the bottle in most stores ranges from 40-50$ depending on the size of the bottle. I think it's worth it even with the price because it really works for dry, brittle, curly, straight hair. I 2-3 pumps a few times a week after I get out of the shower, and I find using it while my hair is still wet really locks in moisture. The bottle itself lasts me close to, if not just over a year when I get the large bottle
Emma B.
Boston, MA
When I first tried this product, I was skeptical because of how over-hyped i thought the line was. But I was wrong! This treatment oil is amazing! when I first tried it, I had very damaged, processed bleach blonde hair. I found that it helped bring back some of the shine and moisture, without leaving me greasy. And the smell is incredible! I love this oil just as much now, with darker hair, as I did back then. Everyone MUST try this product!!!
Andrea S.
Butler, PA
This brand is my holy grail of hair products!! I have been using this treatment oil for a few years. The smell is amazing. I apply it in various ways. After shampooing on damp hair before I style it. During the day to combat any frizz and overnight as a treatment etc.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff i have very fine and not much hair like others but using a little of this product gives my hair what it needs.  When I straighten my hair I use this at the end after all my hair is straight and it leaves it shiny and silky i use like a pea size amount for my hair and it's about medium length hair.  i live in Florida and is humid here but using this after straightening my hair leaves it with no fly aways and no frizzy spots
Bailey B.
This was super awesome for travel! I was worried the bigger bottle would break or leak in my bag so I went out and grabbed this guy. I put it in a ziplock bag just in case it might have leaked but nope - it traveled perfectly! I wouldn't habitually buy this size because you're better off buying the bigger bottles for a better value but these are nice to travel with.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Amazing product for dry or damaged hair! I have used this for years off and on and would consider it a holy grail hair product for anyone with damaged hair. I also feel like it helped my hair grow as well. If you use too much it will weigh the hair down and make it look greasy so try to use it lightly. It works great even used with a light hand. I highly recommend.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora