BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Presley P.
Gimli
Found this product/brand about 6 years ago, at first the prices scared me off but I indulged a little. Blew my mind. I had such colour damage I didn't believe my hair would ever be silky again! Don't need to use too much (will turn out greasy). Cute bright packaging, beautiful scent and amazing quality!
Diana R.
I love this product!! I always apply hair oils to the ends of my hair after blow outs to hydrate it and this one does not leaves the hair feeling heavy or dull, it provides shine and smells DELICIOUS. I am obsessed with all the products of this line and always splurge on this line because I can see the results right away.
Ella S.
Toronto, ON
I apply this before and after my blowdry. It smells amazing, but only if you use a tiny amount, otherwise your hair will get a little greasy. It is much better than most brands, but I find Saryna key very very similar. Overall very pleased with this brand.
Silje M.
I love this product and I have used it every day for more than two years now. It has transformed my hair from dry and lifeless, to shiny and healthy. It's easy to apply and does not make your hair greasy. It has a amazing smell to it, that lasts all day and night. Reasonable price and worth every penny!
Natalie A.
I love this product so much, it works wonders! It really helped to fix my dull, dry hair and made it less knotted too. I always use it on towel-dried hair and brush it through to help it work from root to tip. Definitely recommend for anyone with dry hair.
Danielle V.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this treatment. Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and it smells absolutely amazing! Lightweight product and you don't need much of it to get the job done. Pricey but lasts a long time and definitely worth it.I recommend this for all hair types!
Rachel H.
Kitchener, ON
By far my favourite hair product to use!
Great for frizz, split ends, etc. Smells amazing!
Definitely worth the price.
I usually put it on the ends of my wet hair after washing.
My hair lives off of this product.
Trudy R.
My hair feel so strong and soft with the continued use of this product! Every single time I wash my hair I brush some of this oil into the end of my hair and it's amazing for preventing split ends and helping with drying due to dying my hair regularly.
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
I really liked this oil as it didn't feel like oil in the hair, in fact it didn't feel like anything at all! I use this on wet hair and either blow dry it in, or air dry it! Perfect for anyone with damaged hair who doesn't like the look of greasy hair!
Yasmin M.
Leven, Fife
My favourite hair oil by far. It smooths, shines and conditions but doesn't leave hair looking greasy. Not to mention it smells like heaven! It's slightly pricey but it really does work and it lasts a very long time as a little really does go a long way.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora