BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Naomi H.
Killylea, Armagh
Fantastic product for dry hair, great used on wet hair beforehand blow drying and then again after before straightening to give a sleek smooth finish and not expensive either, wouldn't recommend to use if u have oily hair.
Megan M.
Pictou
I don’t use this a lot I don’t ever really remember but it does make your hair a bit softer. Have to make sure to rub in your hand and get it evenly all over the ends. I wouldn’t buy it again because it’s quite expensive for something that just collects dust for me personally because it is not part of my routine
Amy C.
This oil smells and feels Devine! I think it's quite affordable for the amount you get and how much you need! You only need the smallest amount and it goes such a long way! The oil made my hair feel so smooth and soft and really helped my damaged hair feel amazing
Bethan H.
Wales
Would definitley use this and buy it again 😀. Love how it makes your hair smell so fresh. Always use it and always will. It always makes my hair feel soft after I use it aswell. Very happy with this product. Thats why it deserves a 5 star !!! 😇💜💖💜💖💜😇
Alisha G.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Extremely hydrating for the hair and can be used alone or my personal favourite way is to add a few drops to my hair mask to intensify it. It's actually changed my hair into Healthy soft hair
Rebecca K.
Galway
If you're looking for a shine booster and to tame frizz, Moroccan oil treatment is your man! Locks in moisture into hair especially the ends and tames any frizz or flyaways! Very satisfied with this product and you only need a pea size amount for great results!
Julianna F.
Every high damaged hair demands it! It is a miracle in a bottle. It hydrates and smooths your hair like no other product before. Is pricey though. But totally worth your penny.
Sophie E.
My holy grail! I pop a little pump on my hair after dabbing my hair dry, not only does it smell amazing but it makes my hair feel so silky and soft. My hair has grown and become so strong since using it! Would love to eventually be able to try others in the range as I’ve heard amazing things about them too!
danielle l.
this is my favorite hair oil and it is the hardest for me to purchase. As a licensed stylist I do not like to pay retailer prices and we have no beauty supplier in my area that sells it. It won't stop frizz, if you are prone to frizz there is nothing to put in it to prevent it. However it makes your hair feel so silky and soft and it help combat so much dryness.
Milica Z.
This is my favorite hair product! It’s worth all the money and it smells amazing. It lasts for a long time even though I use it pretty often! I also like the packaging and I like the fact that it comes in a glass bottle.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora