BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Raquel D.
I like to use this when I've coloured my hair and it's been through the wars. If you're oily scalped like I am refrain from using it higher than your mid lengths, but it does soften and de-frizz your hair definitely recommend as a treatment for damaged hair.
Petra C.
Winnipeg, MB
I do really love this oil !! I use the light one because I have blonde hair and it makes my hair so smooth and brings it back to life ! I use a little bit after I'm done straightening my hair and it has never looked better ! Must have in your hair care routine !
Alana G.
Courtenay , BC
Love the smell! Left my hair feeling silky and tamed the frizzy ends, it lasted all day as well which I wasn’t expecting. I have long dyed blonde and straight hair. Definitely a good value and I found it on sale on amazon I believe. I’d probably purchase this again but I love trying new things too!
Flora D.
Rocanville
I really wanted to like this but I just don't. The oil smells great and but other than that I didn't notice it helping my hair at all. It seemed like it stayed on my hand rather than go in my hair. I used up the 1 oz size. Also the lid of the packaging leaked.
Julia l.
Barrie, CA
It’s the best product so far and I swear by it
It can be used in many multiple ways as a hair conditioner
It can be used as a serum
It can be used on both wet or dry hair
It can be used as a hair mask the longer you keep the greater the benefits
I highly recommend to anyone who is in search of this product
Mariangel  jose G.
Anzoategui Barcelona

¡PRODUCTO DE PELO FAVORITO! ¡Utilizo este aceite después de cada lavado!  Me gusta mucho el cabello y el cabello.  También noto que mis estilos de cabello (enderezar u ondular) duran mucho más que lo que no puedo soportar en mi cabello.  Creo que también ayuda con la protección contra el calor.Mi favorito, lo uso en mí cabello rizado y se me ve hermoso
nimla a.
This hair treatment is really really good! It's worth buying compared to drugstore. Yes very easy and you don't need a lot when you use. I put it on after the shower or after I straighten my hair. Also it smells really good and makes your hair look healthy! I recommend buying it and it's worth your money.
Silje M.
I love this product and I have used it every day for more than two years now. It has transformed my hair from dry and lifeless, to shiny and healthy. It's easy to apply and does not make your hair greasy. It has a amazing smell to it, that lasts all day and night. Reasonable price and worth every penny!
Ricka P.
Mission, TX
Very light weight my all time favorite I have very thick processed hair that is slightly dry but this product does it all with out your hair looking nappy and oily, I have definitely recommended this product around!
Diana R.
I love this product!! I always apply hair oils to the ends of my hair after blow outs to hydrate it and this one does not leaves the hair feeling heavy or dull, it provides shine and smells DELICIOUS. I am obsessed with all the products of this line and always splurge on this line because I can see the results right away.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora