BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Milica Z.
This is my favorite hair product! It’s worth all the money and it smells amazing. It lasts for a long time even though I use it pretty often! I also like the packaging and I like the fact that it comes in a glass bottle.
danielle l.
this is my favorite hair oil and it is the hardest for me to purchase. As a licensed stylist I do not like to pay retailer prices and we have no beauty supplier in my area that sells it. It won't stop frizz, if you are prone to frizz there is nothing to put in it to prevent it. However it makes your hair feel so silky and soft and it help combat so much dryness.
Sarah B.
Selkirk, MB
I love this product! I have long fine hair, but a lot of it, and this makes my hair super soft and shiny and never greasy (even if I over apply). It smells amazing and my husband loves the smell of my hair after I use it. I've had it on my makeup counter for years and will continue to use for years to come!
Hena L.
London
I found this product made my hair smooth and helped with the my dry ends. I have recently finished a bottle and will be repuraching as it is a great product for my fine hair. Even once my hair is dry it looks and feels fuller. However a little goes a long way, if you do over do it your hair will look greasy.
Chantal L.
Ottawa, ON
This product has been one of my must-haves for several years now! It has helped keep my brightly colored locks feeling smooth and silky. I also use the heat protectant spray before drying my hair and absolutely love it! I highly recommend this line of products!
Aine M.
Maguiresbridge, Fermanagh
I've used this product for so long now and never go without it (unless things are in dire straights) that it's hard to imagine hair without it lol. I have naturally waves/Curly hair so this product works so well for taming those fly always when your hairs freshly washed and flying in every possible direction!
Hannah M.
Arkona, ['', '', '']
There are so many oils out there for hair and this is one of the best ones and I think this is what started the hair oil trend! Such a good oil to put in your hair getting out of the shower and to help dry hair come back to life! Pricey but a good one for sure!
emma g.
When using this oil my hair goes from strength to strength and smells beautiful ! 😍 my hair is so much healthier and happier . i bleach my hair white so naturally my hair is prone to breakages and this product is my hair holy grail would i buy again ? In bulk ! 💜
Michaela M.
Bridlington , East Riding of Yorkshire
Just simply one of the best. Great smell. Luxurious texture. Makes hair so silky and frizz free. A bit expensive but again good value for money in the fact you only need a small amount and it works better than alternatives. Love the packaging. Amazing product!
Jade G.
I received a sample of this and I can't go back! I apply this to damp hair by brushing this through the ends of my hair with my fingers. This has a slightly musky scent and leaves my hair feeling hydrated with a healthy shine. A little goes a long way.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora