BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
I did simply love this product for my hair it tames my hair so well and lasts for a normal amount of time depending on how much you use. I do reckon it's good value because it kept my hair quite smooth and smelling very nice. I would buy this again but perhaps try out other products in case I find even better.
Nicole S.
Stratford, OK
Moroccan oil is what saved my hair! As a natural brunette I decided I'd like to go blonde - no matter how carefully or slowly you do the process you WILL damage your hair. I started using Moroccan Oil daily as well as overnight treatments and my hair felt way better.
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
Love love love this product.  A little goes a long way. Very long lasting so well worth the money. Smells amazing. Makes my hair super hydrated and less frizzy. Great before blow drying and after to tame away flyaway strands.
Alisha G.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Extremely hydrating for the hair and can be used alone or my personal favourite way is to add a few drops to my hair mask to intensify it. It's actually changed my hair into Healthy soft hair
Amy C.
This oil smells and feels Devine! I think it's quite affordable for the amount you get and how much you need! You only need the smallest amount and it goes such a long way! The oil made my hair feel so smooth and soft and really helped my damaged hair feel amazing
Lisa P.
Winnipeg
Love this product! It makes my hair feel super healthy. It does what it says for sure very effective and you use so very little of it each time you use it so economical that way. I have tried a few other oils for hair and some are very heavy as I have fine hair and I like the Moroccan Oil better than the others.
Megan M.
Pictou
I don’t use this a lot I don’t ever really remember but it does make your hair a bit softer. Have to make sure to rub in your hand and get it evenly all over the ends. I wouldn’t buy it again because it’s quite expensive for something that just collects dust for me personally because it is not part of my routine
Naomi H.
Killylea, Armagh
Fantastic product for dry hair, great used on wet hair beforehand blow drying and then again after before straightening to give a sleek smooth finish and not expensive either, wouldn't recommend to use if u have oily hair.
Bethan H.
Would definitley use this and buy it again 😀. Love how it makes your hair smell so fresh. Always use it and always will. It always makes my hair feel soft after I use it aswell. Very happy with this product. Thats why it deserves a 5 star !!! 😇💜💖💜💖💜😇
Courtney B.
Montrose, BC
This is my absolute favourite hair product in the hole world! It smells so amazing and all you need is half a pump and rub it between your hands and put onto your hair or I usually put some on my brush and then just brush my hair. Only thing is I wouldn’t put it in the roots of your hair or else your hair will look greasy
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora