BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Janine V.
Fenwick, ON
I love this product and have been using it for years! I never put any near my roots as it can make your hair greasy too close to the roots. Every time I go to my hairdresser she asks how my hair has stayed so healthy, I’m convinced this product is the reason! I use a few drops in my hair after I’ve washed it, lifesaver.
noelia b.
I liked it very much and I have noticed results of improvement in the hair, more hydrated and with less breaks. It does not leave an oily texture and leaves a very pleasant smell. Does not affect when combing or dirtying hair. It lasts a lot because with very little cover you treat all the mane
Elena K.
The best oil for my hair, hands down. It is expensive but a little goes a long way and it works without making my hair greasy or weighing it down. Some hair oils make your hair go limp. This hydrates dry hair without doing that. I always have some on hand. The smell is also nice.
Hannah G.
Ballymena , ['', '', '']
Leaves the hair shiny and soft! I use this after the shower before drying my hair! A little goes a long way, so the price is not an issue for me. Makes the hair less tangled and easier to brush! However it hasn't had much of an input to the overal condition of my hair
Louisa E.
Southampton, Hampshire
This oil is my favourite. Although the product is expensive it does last a long time. I feel this product protects my hair and prevents damage. Really easy to use and doesn't weigh my hair down as you would think. My only complaint would be the cost to repurchase
Anoojie S.
MARKHAM, ON
This stuff smells amazing and makes my hair look and feel great! It adds shine and moisturizes without leaving my hair oily. This hair oil sinks into the hair compared to other hair oils I've tried. I will definitively repurchasing this hair oil once, I'm done.
Jeni L.
Port Moody
It was a gift from a friend who liked it. I used it and found it to add shine and make my hair feel smooth. It also has a nice scent as well. I've never used anything like it before but loved that I could just run into my palm and then through my hair. I was satisfied.
I did simply love this product for my hair it tames my hair so well and lasts for a normal amount of time depending on how much you use. I do reckon it's good value because it kept my hair quite smooth and smelling very nice. I would buy this again but perhaps try out other products in case I find even better.
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
Love love love this product.  A little goes a long way. Very long lasting so well worth the money. Smells amazing. Makes my hair super hydrated and less frizzy. Great before blow drying and after to tame away flyaway strands.
Nicole S.
Stratford, OK
Moroccan oil is what saved my hair! As a natural brunette I decided I'd like to go blonde - no matter how carefully or slowly you do the process you WILL damage your hair. I started using Moroccan Oil daily as well as overnight treatments and my hair felt way better.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora