BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Anna R.
Saint john
This oil is one of the best smelling hair products I have ever used & on top of that probably one of the most true to their word. Within 2 times using this oil my hair was 100% softer then before.
Fatima E.
Agadir
this product is one of the musts in Morocco and it has a lot of benefits  for hair I have used it before and so as my friends and they had some amazing results and big changes in their hair I really recomend this to you guys just give a try its really worth it :)
Melissa S.
London, ON
My review for this item is the same as the large size bottle - however felt that it deserved its own blurb for its portability! I love that I can toss this in my makeup bag and not have to worry about bringing my large one with me. Recommended for a frequent traveller. Pro tip: when this empties use your full size one to refill!
Tory D.
Roberts Creek
I love this! It really works and it smells wonderful. It's easy to use. I put it on my hair before I take a shower. I then shampoo it out. The results are beautiful soft and  moisturize hair . There are no alternatives! I'm very satisfied and would definitely buy this again.
Lisa O.
This product is AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH it makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy I use this all the time after the shower it is very easy to use. You can get a small version of this bottle to travel with
Brittanie K.
I love this stuff. The product smells amazing, a little bit goes a long way. During the winter months, I find my hair to be super staticky and dry. I use this each time after washing my hair and it definitely helps with the static and dryness. I will continue to recommend this product to friends as I absolutely love it!
Elisabeth M.
Edmonton , AB
By far my favourite hair oil. I use it daily and have used it on every hair color. Some complained of color staining on light blonde hair but I have not had this issue. The smell is beautiful and does not leave the hair greasy which a number of other similar products do.
Desiree L.
A little goes a long way with this stuff! It smells amazing and I use a little amount rub on my hands and concentrate on the ends. I don't really go near my scalp because it can make it look greasy with my hair type. I'm in love with the smell too!
Taylor F.
St, ON
If you are looking for some extra shine, a great smell, tangle free air, and soft to the touch this is the product for you! Moroccanoil is the leader in hair products in my opinion! I have never been let done but this brand ever and always recommend it to friends!
Alex L.
Fife, Kirkcaldy
I have used this a few times and I was very happy with the results. I don't normally use oils in my hair with the fear of it going greasy but this one doesn't do that. A little goes a long way with this product and really does leave the hair feeling nourished and smooth.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora