BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jess K.
Derbyshire
I love Moroccan oil it's the best thing to put on your hair. This is perfect for putting the moisture back into your hair when it's feeling damaged this product isn't to heavy on your hair either so it shouldn't say your hair down!
Lisa C.
Limerick
This is probably one of the most talked about hair serums. Every time I go to the hairdresser this is what they recommend for me to get for dry damaged hair and I also find it helps when my hair is frizzy! You can put it in wet hair or dry hair. The ovly downfall is it is a bit pricey but the bottle will last for ages because you only use a small bit
Tory S.
LaSale, ON
Moroccan Oil is just amazing. The smell alone is enough to make me want to keep using this product, but it also works wonders. It's a fairly thick oil so you have to be careful not to apply too much but it works amazingly when it is used correctly. Definitely worth the price.
Deborah S.
This oil is bomb.com. A bit expensive but soo worth it. I didn't find that it weighed down my hair or left it greasy at all. Such a wonderful product. Plus if there's any leftover on my hands I just rub it into my cuticles, multi purpose af!
Sharon C.
Grand Falls Windsor, NL
Love this product, for my coarse hair it does wonders for smoothing. I use a flatiron to straighten and this oil definitely protects from the heat . The fragrance is light and stays on your hair. Priced right and even in a dark bottle to prevent the product from breaking down. A keeper and would pass it along to friends!
María M.
New Castle, DE
este producto ha marcado uno antes y un después en mi rutina capilar, ademas de hidratar las puntas, lo deja suave al cepillado y mucho mas manejable, no aporta grasa y deja el cabello con un brillo espectacular, cunde muchísimo así que a pesar de su precio m merece la pena
Arit K.
montreal,qc
if I'm being honest, I've used this product for many years and haven't noticed a huge difference. i stopped using it for a couple months and i didn't noticed a big difference. its a big waste of money and i regret using this product for many years.
MakeupBeauty ..
This is my favourite hair oil to use. I've used it for so many years now. I get rid of all of my split ends and makes my hair so soft and shiny. I usually take a small pump and rub it in damp clean hair after the shower and it gets rid of frizz. I also love the smell of it.
Skye J.
This is by far my favourite hair oil! I've been using it for years and will continue to. It's on the more expensive side but a little bit goes a long way with this product and it lasts me a very long time so I don't mind spending the money. My hair is very damaged and it makes my hair strong and smooth, highly recommend!
May R.
Fareham, Hampshire
Love this product! It honestly lasts forever! It's really nice to put on just after you have blow dried your hair but be careful not to use to much or it can leave your hair looking greasy. As well as that avoid the root area of your hair. This product leaves your hair feeling soft and bouncy. Would highly recommend
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora