BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Guinavere D.
Antelope
This is wonderful. It keeps my hair shiny and tangle free with a light, soft scent that doesn't overpower me throughout the day. I have straight hair that gets frizzy depending on the weather or if I didn't comb it. I barely use the tiniest amount and it keeps my hair straight and frizz free. However, if I use too much or rub into my roots, my medium thickness hair gets as oily and loses a lot of volume.
Natalia H.
This is my all time favorite hair oil/product of all time! First of all, the smell is absolutely delicious and I can smell it in my hair even days after I’ve applied it, unlike other treatments like this I actually feel my hair getting softer and not just looking shinier and feeling weighed down, I won’t say it seals split ends but it definitely conditions them really well! I suggest keeping this towards the bottom half of your hair so that your scalp doesn’t get greasy super fast
Christi M.
Grand Bay
Love the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment! This treatment works very well on my thick coarse hair, makes it look and feel very healthy and shiny. Really seems to improve the overall health of my hair long term, not just temporarily. Smells amazing and a little goes a long way so this bottle will last a very long time. This did not weigh my hair down, even after the second day restyling, so I would recommend this for all hair types. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Michelle E.
Sioux City
Was recommended this by my hair stylist, so glad I listened to her. Feels so nice on hair. Leaves it shiny, healthy looking, lovely scent not too strong. Really takes care of my frizz especially on hot and humid days. Love using this, you can use it alone no other products needed.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
I know you're only supposed to use this every other day, but I use it right after I blow dry my hair or right before and it is seriously a game changer. I have very thin, dry, brittle hair, but using this product has helped keep it healthy and increased its' softness. I love Moroccan oil and I highly recommend it!!!
Sandra K.
This sure is an expensive product, but I honestly think it's worth every penny. I have extremely thick, coarse, dry, frizzy hair. I heat style it pretty much every day, so I need a moisturizing and protective product before I blow dry. I squirt two pumps of this product into my hands and work it into my strands before styling. Afterwards, my hair is left feeling super soft and looking very shiny. Love.
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Ever since it started getting humid this spring/summer I was on a hunt to find something to help with my frizzy hair. I had tried so many oils until I got a sample of this one. This has transformed my hair! I put this on my damp hair and style it as usual and my hair is shiny and healthy looking for days. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling in my hair either which is fantastic since I try to go a few days without washing my hair. 10/10 would recommend!
Maria H.
Charlotte, NC
I was given this product as a sample from a salon event I attended. I have semi-thick colored hair so at times it can get frizzy and dry very crunchy because of how long I have been dying my hair. Using this oil has given my hair life again! It is amazing. It isn't too heavy on the hair and it doesn't weight it down at all. Since you only need to use the tiniest amount, a small bottle will go a long way. Overall, I love the product and I would definitely buy it again
Cherie A.
Victorville, CA
I bleach my hair, have been bleaching it for over 10 years now. When you bleach it is pretty  inevitable that it will dry out you ends. Those little wispys after you style your hair are rather annoying. My stylist suggested trying this and putting it in my hair while it was wet. A little goes a long way and though it's pricey it will last a long time and it really works! The smell is amazing and it makes my wispys go away as well as add shine to my hair!
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
This oil is one of the best that I have ever tried and one of the favorites. They will tidy the hair in any condition in a matter of hours. The hair becomes soft, easily combed, shiny. Many do not like the pungent smell, but I do not bother him at all.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora