BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Gabbi R.
Barrie
i love this oil! it keeps hair shiny and healthy looking without getting greasy or building up, treatment is great for split ends and dry texture. super easy to use would recommend using while hair is still a little damp and again with styling. great product one of my must haves !
Ruby F.
St peter port, Guernsey
one of the best hair oils i have tried. smells amazing! i use it with the hydrating cream and heat protectant spray before i blow dry. i also love how you can use a little amount on dry hair which leaves it feeling so soft and very shiny. this is a bit more pricey but it definitely worth it !!
Leyda C.
Florida
This is like an elixir for my hair, i cant even say how much it makes for my hair while not making it look too greassy, i have natural curly hair that tends to be dry and damage of all the heat it recives from the flat iron and other tools, with this oil it just come back to life.
Lauren T.
Southam, Warwickshire
I really like using Moroccan oil on the ends of my hair as they are very dry. I find it has an immediate effect, however I don't think it has made any lasting changes to my hair condition. I particularly enjoy using it in conjunction with the Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner
Maria Paula U.
Bogota
It´s the best treatment in the market, I like to apply it at night and leave it on until the next day that I wash it, it works wonderfull, my hair has grown a lot, it feels soft and less damaged than before. I really recommend it to all types of hair!
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
I purchase this every 3 moths from a saloon in Leeds.  It's sooo amazing.  It is a bit pricey £32.00,. but worth the money Place two pumps massage in hands rub through mid to bottom ends of hair.  Helps dryness and split-ends and nourish your hair like no other. Very happy with this.
Aaisha a.
This product is amazing, I have long, curly and frizzy hair and this transformed my hair instantly. It helped to reduce the frizz, does not feel greasy on the hair and does not weigh the hair down as a small amount of product goes a long way and so it is great value for the price.
Lara A.
Calgary, AB
This stuff is so yummy. My first introduction to hair oil and it is without competition. I hardly use it because it is pricey but I am very fond of it and I can recognize the scent of Moroccanoil® Treatment Original on anyone
Loany N.
I really enjoy this oil and the smell of it ! I use it before blowdrying and sometimes after, it adds moisture to the hair and make it more manageable. My hair feels and smells amazing after using this. The price is good because it lasts a really long time, I have the 25ml size
Mikaela P.
Perth
I have been using this oil for years. it has helped repair my hair from super damaged bleached hair to super healthy hair. I ca use it on wet or dry hair, it smells amazing, it is affordable and lasts a long time! even if your hair isn't damaged this product is amazing!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora