BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Megan B.
Upper Coverdale , NB
liquid gold. seriously, its saved my bleach blonde hair. apply a quarter size amount to hands and rub together warming the oil, then apply to mid / ends of hair, and throughout hair, getting all layers, baby hairs etc. it’s brought moisture and shine back into my hair, and has provided so much nourishment. definitely worth the money!
Emma W.
This oil is great for my dry hair! It really makes my hair feel healthy and smooth. My only issue with it would be the price, this stuff is so expensive! But in my eyes it may be worth it as a little goes a long way and the results are great! It keeps my hair healthy and frizz free.
Jade G.
I apply this to my hair when it's damp, usually by putting a pump on my hand and running my finger tips through the mid section to the end. It leaves my hair feeling shining and smells beautiful. My hair is fine so I have to buy the lighter oil to prevent my hair being weighed down.
Ingrid S.
This is so, so good. It leaves my hair silky and soft. It is the absolute best thing I have ever done for my hair. I put the product in my hands, distribute most of the product into the ends, and use the tiny amount (teeny tiny) left on my hands to smooth down some unruly hairs on top of my head. Shame it's so super expensive.
amy m.
Perth Western Australia
I really do like this product! I have very curly and frizzy hair so when I use this product it gives me less fizz and makes my curls look more neat, the only downside is that it is a thick oil so you have to make sure you don't put a lot in your hair or your hair goes really oily
Darcia D.
Arica
Si bien es algo caro, sin duda su calidad lo vale, este aceite no deja el cabello pesado como otros productos, por lo que la hidratación se ve natural, sin ese exceso que dejan otros aceites. Lo que si es que solo en tiendas especializada puedes encontrar esta línea de productos.
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
I purchase this every 3 moths from a saloon in Leeds.  It's sooo amazing.  It is a bit pricey £32.00,. but worth the money Place two pumps massage in hands rub through mid to bottom ends of hair.  Helps dryness and split-ends and nourish your hair like no other. Very happy with this.
Gabbi R.
Barrie
i love this oil! it keeps hair shiny and healthy looking without getting greasy or building up, treatment is great for split ends and dry texture. super easy to use would recommend using while hair is still a little damp and again with styling. great product one of my must haves !
Ruby F.
St peter port, Guernsey
one of the best hair oils i have tried. smells amazing! i use it with the hydrating cream and heat protectant spray before i blow dry. i also love how you can use a little amount on dry hair which leaves it feeling so soft and very shiny. this is a bit more pricey but it definitely worth it !!
Leyda C.
Florida
This is like an elixir for my hair, i cant even say how much it makes for my hair while not making it look too greassy, i have natural curly hair that tends to be dry and damage of all the heat it recives from the flat iron and other tools, with this oil it just come back to life.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora