BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Arrielle B.
My summer must have. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy. It also makes it smell amazing. It's my summer go to product all summer long because I love wearing my hair down, and the smell reminds me of summer days always! Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Bev H.
Ottawa
Amazing. Probably the beat hair serum I have every used. And the smell. It smells incredible. I started using this when my hair was extremely dry from bleaching and dying. It really saved my hair and I have never stopped using it. Absolutely amazing. Going on 10 years using this product.
Lis T.
I like this hair oil but I'm not crazy about it. I see a lot of rave reviews but unfortunately it didn't work as well for my fine hair. I have curly hair so I thought it would provide weightless shine but it weighed my curls down too much and made them look flat. I noticed a little bit of shine which was lovely, so I'm going to continue to experiment with the right amount and hopefully make it work
Cathy S.
Belfast , Antrim
I've been using this product for years... a little goes a long way. Absolutely obsessed with the smell of this, and love applying a little amount on my towel dried hair, definitely leaves my hair that bit more shiny and better finish than Usual. Worth spending the wee bit extra money to treat yourself to this rather than weaker imitators!
Gresa M.
London
The hair oil that started it all.  Great for after washing the hair and i particularly loved it for after straightening  my hair. A little  goes a long  way also, great for  nourishing the hair and  taming frizz!  Would repurchase. Everyone I  know already owns this or has loved this in the past.
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Really recommended to everyone it leaves my hair smelling so amazing and it helps me with my split e D's and dry damage hair it really hydrates my hair leaving a gorgeous smell and it helps me to grow my hair fast and it makes my hair strong very low cost and you find it almost everywhere
Jennifer V.
Bradford
I have used this product before and I have today its absolutely amazing. So good for your hair. It does it's job in bringing out the healthiness and shine in your hair. I absolutely love maroccan oil products. I highly recommend it to whoever is looking for a good hair care product.
Brianna B.
This product isn't my favourite, but it's pretty good! It has a really nice scent and makes my hair very soft for a long time, but it's a little more oily than I'd like. Not sure if I'd recommend it because there are nicer products out there
Amber R.
Fourth avenue, Teignmouth
A little goes a VERY long way so can easily make your hair greasy. Apart from that it leaves your hair nourished and silky smooth, smelling like a Hollister store. But there are many cheaper alternatives :)
Charlie M.
Birmingham
This product is a must have for anyone who has frizzy hair, it smooths it all down without it looking greasy. I literally put a drop the size of a penny in the palm of my hands then rub my hands together then rub my fingers through the middle down to the ends of my hair and it saves me!!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora