BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Saige W.
I recently got my hair done at a place that thought giving my platinum blonde hair, YELLOW roots was ok. I went elsewhere and had to get my hair re-done so it was all back to white again... but it wasn't in great shape. I started using this product and my hair is in WAY better shape now. It feels 100x better
Timea K.
Warrington, Cheshire
Absolutely LOVE this product and the whole Moroccan oil range. Smells gorgeous, easy to apply, leaves my hair shiny and soft. Your hands get a bit oily but you'd expect that from an OIL 😑 love love love this brand. Not a lot of products can tame my crazy hair and still leave it beautiful and full of volume.
Rachael J.
High Fawr Avenue, Oswestry
I love this serum, It makes my hair feel super soft and definitely makes it feel so much healthier. You have to make sure you wash your hands afterwards as they have the excess oil left on your hands.

I don't think there is much room for improvement because I love it and I couldn't go without it for a week.
Sami M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have always struggled with dry, course hair but a few months ago my hair dresser recommended Moroccan oil. Though it's a little pricey, this oil is amazing! I put a dime sized amount in my hair after I shower and after drying, my hair is so SOFT and SILKY!
Nazeela M.
Richmond, BC
Absolutely love every MoroccanOil product that I have ever tried, especially this one. Their products are super long lasting and have an amazing scent. You don’t need to use a lot of product, a little bit goes a long way! You will visibly notice results within a few uses and your hair will look and feel super moisturized! Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Alisha M.
Singapore
This leaves my hair feeling silky smooth, and at the same times turns it from dry to moisturised . Truly, it is a miracle product! A little bit goes a long way and in my opinion, this is one of the best products from Moroccanoil. My only complaint is that sometimes it does leave my hair a little oily.
Caroline N.
Singapore
Love this so much it always pleases me their is nothing bad for me to say about it. It is super long lasting. My hair color is brown and it's very long and dry. That's why this oil is so amazing it really does the job for me.
Jodie P.
Beaumont , AB
This is a must have , notnonly does
It leave your hair smelling wonderful it really works. My only complaint is it's a bit heavy but since I started using it they have a new light version . This is the best ! Not heavy with all he same benefits as the original ! I would def recommend to everyone and I have !
harvi k.
I use this after every time I straighten or curl my hair, I love how hydrating it is and it makes my hair feel healthy and shiny. It has a nice scent it is not overpowering and last up until my next wash. I will not be repurchasing this product because I have find it leaves my hair feeling really greasy.
Jodan W.
I think this is very good!! Moroccan oils are very good! I use this in my Shea moisture mixture and I also use it on my skin! It make your skin glowy and also your hair! I really gets deep into your scalp! If you have dry hair like myself you would love it! It can also be use on your lips and knuckles! A very effective product! I sometimes use it on my lashes to keep them moisturized after removing my lashes!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora