BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Erin M.
Milton Keynes, Bucks
The idea of putting oil on my fine and sometimes greasy hair was bizarre to me but when I had this treatment at the salon I was converted. Two pumps is more then enough, smoothed through wet hair. It smells amazing, my hair dries faster and is protected. It's shiny and manageable and doesn't feel greasy or heavy. If I've been in the sun or just had highlights, this oil is a must have.
Jesica D.
Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood
I literally don't know how to praise this product enough! It is absolutely incredible and by far the best thing I have ever put on my hair. When I got hair extensions a couple of years ago and bleached them, this oil completely rescued and restored them and I could not believe how much power could be in one small little bottle! Also smells absolutely divine- obsessed! BUY BUY BUY
Abigail R.
Edinburgh
The one thing that I hate most when ordering a product is that it makes my hair feel greasy and not nourished but this type of formula not only revitalises your hair but makes you feel that you've just went to the salon for a full cut and blow dry. I'm obsessed with this product and would 100% recommend it to other friends!
Danielle N.
King City, ON
Love this for when the ends of my hair are looking dry! Definitely helps smooth out any frizz and adds shine. I find I only need the tiniest bit a product so the bottle lasts a long time. Put a little drop, rub your hands together, focus on the ends of your hair, rub the left on through the rest and BAM shiny smooth hair!
Leia W.
Love this product it helps with my hair to calm it down, without it being static and more sliky looking, leaves my hair in good condition which is nice because my hair is normally dry looking and defiantly helps to look healthier
Jane K.
Hantsport, NS
Best product ever for smoothing dry damaged hair. It's the only product I find that works without being greasy. I buy the bigger bottle with a pump, it helps not waste any. I use it on my girls to de-tangle. Love the smell, worth every penny. Will buy again and again!
Kristina F.
This product is really good but you have to be careful of how much you use or else it'll look heavy. I tend to use a dime size amount and only concentrate it on my ends. This treatment helps Smooth and and hydrate my dry and curly hair. Its a bit expensive but a little goes a long way so I can see this lasting a long while.
Lindsay K.
Port Alberni, BC
Love this product and have been using it religiously for years. Makes my hair super soft. I can't imagine not using it. Even though the bottle seems pricey it last for a very long time. Only purchase one a year if that. I have long thick hair, when my hair was shorter it lasted approximately two years. Would definitely recommend it to anyone with thick hair with coarser strands.
Cherie D.
 Prior to shampooing I like to massage this into my scalp and ends.  I find oil helps massage and nourish my scalp and here at the same time as stimulating my hair to grow.  After detangling I like to put a small amount working it through my dry ends.  Locks in moisture, nourishes your hair and prevent damage.  Fantastic product
Ashley w.
winnipeg
This product smells amazing, like vanilla with just the right amount
of sweetness. My hair is naturally thick and black. I started using this product more consistently after dyeing my
hair so many times, and it really helps to smooth out my hair and minimize any
further damage and doesn't feel greasy at all. It's a little bit on
the pricey side, so i try not to use a lot.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora