BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Leia W.
Love this product it helps with my hair to calm it down, without it being static and more sliky looking, leaves my hair in good condition which is nice because my hair is normally dry looking and defiantly helps to look healthier
Ashley w.
winnipeg
This product smells amazing, like vanilla with just the right amount
of sweetness. My hair is naturally thick and black. I started using this product more consistently after dyeing my
hair so many times, and it really helps to smooth out my hair and minimize any
further damage and doesn't feel greasy at all. It's a little bit on
the pricey side, so i try not to use a lot.
Cherie D.
 Prior to shampooing I like to massage this into my scalp and ends.  I find oil helps massage and nourish my scalp and here at the same time as stimulating my hair to grow.  After detangling I like to put a small amount working it through my dry ends.  Locks in moisture, nourishes your hair and prevent damage.  Fantastic product
Danielle N.
King City, ON
Love this for when the ends of my hair are looking dry! Definitely helps smooth out any frizz and adds shine. I find I only need the tiniest bit a product so the bottle lasts a long time. Put a little drop, rub your hands together, focus on the ends of your hair, rub the left on through the rest and BAM shiny smooth hair!
Jesica D.
Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood
I literally don't know how to praise this product enough! It is absolutely incredible and by far the best thing I have ever put on my hair. When I got hair extensions a couple of years ago and bleached them, this oil completely rescued and restored them and I could not believe how much power could be in one small little bottle! Also smells absolutely divine- obsessed! BUY BUY BUY
Michelle B.
I
love hair oil, and this is no exception. I works really well and gives my hair
a ton of shine. It's a bit pricey I guess, but most of my hair oils are. The
drugstore does have couple cheaper options that I like too. I like the feel of
this oil, I wish it did a bit more in terms of hair protection. I find it has a
nice light pleasant smell, that isn't too overwhelming to me.
Megan H.
My hairdresser used this on me and my hair felt incredible so I have to go and get this for myself. Quite pricey for a bottle to use after every wash but colouring my own hair I need something that is going to keep it lovely all the time. Stops my hair drying out and is just a brilliant and simple product to use.
Rowena C.
With fine, coloured, long hair, putting a hair serum or hair oil is a must after each wash! I don't particularly live the scent of morrocanoil, but it does the job. With fine hair, it is a bit heavy so I am glad they came out with a light version, but I don't love the original one enough to want to buy it and try it.
sar m.
For ladies with dry and damaged hair look no further then Moroccan oil company. This product keeps your hair looking soft and shiny and doesnt strip or dry out hair or leave any oily film. It migjt be pricey but cam bw purchased from sephora as a travel size for 17 dollars. I highly reccomend this product to everyone.
Kate R.
Scarborough, North Yorkshire
This product is a must for anyone and it's suitable for any hair type especially those that suffer with dry or brittle hair. I have been using this now for a few years and it really helps make my hair shiny and soft. I use it twice a week and my hair is in great condition considering I use a lot of heat on it. You only need a teeny amount of product so it would last you ages!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora