BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This product is really great if you have really damaged hair however I didn't enjoy it at all when my hair started to recover from a bad dye job.y first qualm is that that it reeks and gives me a terrible headache on some days, then if you have normal hair it can leave a residue which makes my just washed hair feel filthy not to mention the ridiculous price tag
katie a.
Odenton, MD
This is one of the best best hair care brand i have ever used. It is a little out of my price range. But when I want to treat myself this is what I buy. It makes my hair so moisturized and shiny, plus there is never any frizz with any of these products
Michelle G.
Playa Del Rey, CA
The original classic: Moroccan Oil. A staple item every human has to own. Makes your hair silky smooth, and the scent is to die for. It's one of the top hair oils fir a reason. This is the product that launched the hair oil craze. Also great for skin, it's just incredible. Nothing can top this. The coolest comparison is Ouai but that's only a close second in my book
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite hair oil of all time! I like to apply this in my wet hair and blow it dry. The heat from the drier helps the oil diffuse and provides a shine without looking greasy. This product is a little pricey but it looks so lovely. The smell is also very nice. Definitely recommend!
Kate D.
Gambrills, MD
Beyond addicted to this hair product, as is my little sister and my mother. We fight over the bottle whenever I'm home. I guess the first thing that hits you is how fabulous this smells, and the smell LASTS without being overwhelming. As for the product itself, it's the perfect mix of shine without making my hair feel weighted. I have very thick hair that tends to get a bit greasy so I tend to stay away from any leave in product but this definitely is tried and true for me.
Sarah S.
Palm beach gardens
Ive love this brand! It's one of my go to brands for all hair products. I have long fine hair and some oils and serums weigh down my hair but this brand doesn't. I always have this Moroccan oil treatment on hand. It smooths all the frizz, gets rid of normal tangles that come with having long hair, and makes it so shiney and soft. I can't keep my hands out of my hair once I've used this. It's a great product!!
Michelle  D.
Fords, NJ
This stuff is unbelievable I absolutely live it and it's an absolute must have it's like a serum and balm all in one it's great smell is just an added plus I use this on all my clients it's smoothing yet not greasy and great on jus about all hair types leaves hair feeling sensational and smooths out all fly away so will always recommend moroccanoil treatment enjoy!!
Summer H.
Puyallup, WA
Absolutely in love with the Moroccan Oil treatment! It's a thicker oil/serum that is so easy to use. I love using it in damp hair before blowdrying, and in dry hair to tame flyaways after styling. It makes my hair feel so smooth and hydrated, while still maintaining a lightweight feel. It smells so fresh as well. I have fine, wavy/curly hair and it does wonders for me. It's a must try if you're considering it!
Jayne L.
AMAZING! I'm obsessed with this product. It's expensive but 100% worth it. For being an oil it's not greasy and the smell is divine. I am constantly damaging my hair with washing, blow drying and straightening daily. I also color my hair regularly. I rub a quarter size amount through my wet hair before drying and style away. It makes my hair so smooth and shiny. Only buy this at legit stores/salons and stay away from Amazon- it's hard to tell what's counterfeit or watered down.
Kimber C.
Charleston
This is he best product ever. It is extremely pricey but will last you a few months to a year because it only takes a small amount! I have long blonde dry damaged fine hair and I use this bc it is the only product that truly helps my damaged hair look and feel healthy, shiny and full of life. I highly recommend it if you can afford it. Try the small bottle first to see if you find it worth your money too!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora