BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
I love face oils and hair oils, and this one right here one of my favorite, because of the smell omg i cant never get enough of moroccan oil :) i like the fact that this one is for every hair type specially for dry one like mine
Bibiane B.
This is the best treatment/ serum I have ever used. It is my absolute favourite. I used to buy the full size years ago and a bottle would last a year or so using frequently. A little realllyy goes a long way. Smells heavenly and makes my hair super soft. Unfortunately now that im older I find it expensive and bought a 25 ml bottle at sephora for $17 CAD still it's an investment for your hair 😜
Erin W.
New Maryland , NB
This is a beautifully scented, rich treatment oil for all hair types. If your hair is dry and over processed, you will love this. It can be applied when the hair is damp, or dry. I love to apply a generous amount to dry hair and leave it in overnight, than shampoo it out in the morning. It comes in regular and light. Light is great for fine hair. Once you start using this treatment, you will be hooked
Arakalys M.
MIAMI
Este aceite para el cabello es un producto sagrado que necesitas en tu rutina de cuidado del cabello. Es perfecto para suavizar el frizz, hidratar los extremos secos y evitar los extremos frágiles y abiertos. Es un aceite rico y pesado, por lo que un poco vale mucho. Es un producto más caro en comparación con otros aceites para el cabello, pero vale la pena, en mi opinión, y una botella debe durar bastante tiempo. Huele muy bien en tu cabello y lo deja brillante, sedoso y suave.
Sophie G.
Cambridge
Love love love this product. I feel my hair is stronger and the serum really does l feel like it protect my hair as well as being lightweight! After applying you forget you have even put it on and the smell of so great I can't explain. I would recommend this product for people with damaged hair or looking to get the softness and shine back.
Gizelle P.
This feels like putting gold on my hair. It instantly enriches and hydrates my hair. I put one pump on my hands and start at the ends and work about 10 cm up. Though it is pretty pricey, I use it 1-2 times weekly to replenish my ends and keep them from drying. If you're thinking about something to keep your ends moisturized I would recommend this. It also adds an instant shine as it's quite oily.
Vanessa A.
Laval, QC
I am obsessed with this!!! I have a lot of hair but it is wite fine so I need to be careful with hair oils like this as they can make my hair really greasy really fast! I only use the tiniest amount of this and apply it to the ends of my hair after I dry it nut before I use the iron and it makes my hair so much smoother! The scent is also to die for! I wish they would make this into a perfume!
Samantha A.
Weston super mare
This made the ends of my hair look so smooth and healthy which was great for when I when I wanted to create a sleek look, its easy to use all you need to do is rub it into the ends and wallahhh! I loved the immediate results but I found that as I was touching my hair throughout the day it made my roots appear to be greasy from the oil.
Natalia A.
Ok let me just start by saying that this product has one of the best smells I've ever perceived, like wow!!! I love its weightless and non-greasy formula. Even though I only use a dime amount for my ends, I can instantly notice the hair it causes in my hair! So eager to buy their whole collection, shampoo conditioner and hair masque
Ruth S.
Doral, FL
this product is truly spectacular that it is like a small miracle in a bottle, I had super dry hair from the plates and the chemical processes that the blond carries so my hair needed something like this, since I started using it I can notice the differences, the hydration is incredible and although I have to wash my hair more than once a week because I have oily hair and when using it it gets even faster greasy it's worth it completely
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora