BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Vanessa H.
London, ON
This has always been my go to hair oil! I have fine blonde hair so it is easily damaged, especially after getting it done at the salon! A couple used of this and my hair is back to normal!Unfortunately I've come to realize that it really brings out the brassiness in my blonde hair! I cold never figure it out until I narrowed down my products to this one! I haven't repurchased this for that reason but would still recommend this to others!
This treatment is my holy grail!! it saved my hair when it was at its absolute worst, i cant compare it to anything else i have ever used, its too good! it brought my hair back to life, made it thicker. The only problem is its like $50 each and the shampoo and conditioner is also pretty expensive but it is my all time favourite! definitely recommend!
Shantilly R.
This is literally the ONLY hair product I use apart from shampoo and conditioner. It is absolutely amazing, and a little goes a long way. One pea sized drop covers my entire head, I apply it to my damp hair after I wash it and voila! It dries frizz free and silky. It's also great as a heat protector before styling. I most definitely recommend this product!
Coral C.
This stuff is so good for dry ends. It's expensive but it lasts foreeever because you only need a drop. And I mean that. It's a thick oil and if you use it too much you'll end up with a grease ball head. I love using this to define my dry frizzy curls
Kitana S.
Horsham
I honestly love the morocanoil hair treatments! Coonsidering my hair is really dead at this stage because of all the bleach treating I have been using the morocanoil products in my hair for so long now and it has seriously done some amazing wonders to my hair! So ladies please if you have damaged! Split! Or dry hair. Please! Please! Please! Try out these products you will not be disappointed I promise! #HAPPYHAIR
Zsófi I.
Liverpool
Ot is THE BEST hair oil EVER! It soothes the hair without making it look greasy no matter how much I use and after constant use wet or dry my platinum bleached hair feel healthier than ever. I would recommend it to absolutely everyone 👌❤❤❤😍😍
Jessica D.
Brampton, ON
I swear by this product for my hair! I've been using it for years and have gone through several bottles. It's a little miracle worker. I know it's pretty pricey but the larger bottle will last you a long time and it's worth every penny. Makes your hair so healthy and soft!
Kay H.
Crysler
I absolutely love moraccon oil for my hair . It's so healthy for it.  It's very simple to use all you do it pour a couple drops in your hand and start from your tips and work your way up working it throughout your hair. I use this every time I wash my hair. I love this product and what it does for my hair . I'm definitely a repeat user and buyer and I definitely recommend it to every women out there
Sophia V.
It is, indeed, pricey, but it's totally worth it. It leaves my hair feeling smooth, shiny and silky with just a little amount of oil. This product also has an amazing smell! If you're looking for a powerful and nutritious treatment, go for it.
Shivanie M.
Tried some of this from a friend. All I know is that I need this in my life. Not very often do I come across a hair product and know to myself that I need this in my life but this is surely one. My hair is exposed to the Caribbean sun every single day and temperatures are around 32 degrees Celsius daily. To save my hair from dryness and sun damage, I need this.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora