BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mickaella F.
Shipshaw, QC
This hair treatment smells AMAZING and gives perfect shine and smoothness to my hair! I find it to be perfect for my flyaways and helps with my dry ends to make them workable for my hairstyles. The only downside is that if you apply a little too much, the hair will look greasy.
Beatriz C.
Sao Paulo, SP
I used this oil for 6 months and I really wanted to love this, but I don't. It is a oil, as it says, and I have curly and a little oily hair. So right after I applied this, my hair lojked great with a natural shine, but about 2 hours later it felt heavy and VERY oily. It actually hydrated my hair, but I can only use it at home, and it was expensive for just that
Shanise M.
East Cowes, Isle Of Wight
I've used a lot of Moroccanoil products which my curly hair loves and this is the only one my hair didn't like.It left my hair feeling extremely dry and I tried different ways to use it, like using after I washed my hair, using it as a serum or on dry hair to stop flyaways, but my hair was just not having it.

I had to eventually stop using it because it got to the point where my hair felt so dry it felt like straw.
Lizz S.
Airdrie, AB
This is my all time favourite hair care product. My hair is very long and thick and it doesn't matter if I'm curling it, doing a blow out or letting it air dry, I use it all the time. In an effort to be frugal I stopped purchasing it and tried redken, various drug store brands and body shop products. None of them even come close. It's worth every penny.
Vanessa H.
London, ON
This has always been my go to hair oil! I have fine blonde hair so it is easily damaged, especially after getting it done at the salon! A couple used of this and my hair is back to normal!Unfortunately I've come to realize that it really brings out the brassiness in my blonde hair! I cold never figure it out until I narrowed down my products to this one! I haven't repurchased this for that reason but would still recommend this to others!
Amber C.
Huddersfield , England
I love this stuff and in many, many years have never found a replacement. I don't even know why I keep trying. If it weren't so expensive, I'd buy all MorroccanOil products all the time. The oil is the best and doesn't leave hair greasy or even looking greasy, it smells great, it makes hair smooth and reduces frizz. It's perfect except for the price.
Sara D.
Tauranga
I really enjoy this oil and the smell of it ! I use it before blowdrying and sometimes after, it adds moisture to the hair and make it more manageable. My hair feels and smells amazing after using this. The price is good because it lasts a really long time, I have the 25ml size and it lasts 1 year and a half as long as I use it everytime I style my hair.
This treatment is my holy grail!! it saved my hair when it was at its absolute worst, i cant compare it to anything else i have ever used, its too good! it brought my hair back to life, made it thicker. The only problem is its like $50 each and the shampoo and conditioner is also pretty expensive but it is my all time favourite! definitely recommend!
Shantilly R.
This is literally the ONLY hair product I use apart from shampoo and conditioner. It is absolutely amazing, and a little goes a long way. One pea sized drop covers my entire head, I apply it to my damp hair after I wash it and voila! It dries frizz free and silky. It's also great as a heat protector before styling. I most definitely recommend this product!
Coral C.
This stuff is so good for dry ends. It's expensive but it lasts foreeever because you only need a drop. And I mean that. It's a thick oil and if you use it too much you'll end up with a grease ball head. I love using this to define my dry frizzy curls
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora