BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sara J.
APO, AE
So as a Moroccan I was really skeptic if that product worth the price. But now I loooove this product for my curls! It gives them glow and treats them so good! It's really the best argan oil treatment that I've ever found and used!
Mickaella F.
Shipshaw, QC
This hair treatment smells AMAZING and gives perfect shine and smoothness to my hair! I find it to be perfect for my flyaways and helps with my dry ends to make them workable for my hairstyles. The only downside is that if you apply a little too much, the hair will look greasy.
Chloe P.
London
Great treatment for thick frizzy hair. My hair is fine but very Curley an frizzy it makes my hair very heavy an goes greasy within a day defiantly recommend to people with thick full volumed hair. If you have fine hair try a lighter serum as this will make you look flat an oily
Arlaine T.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
This serum has changed my life! I can not recommend this enough. My hair has never looked so good since I have used this, the shine is incredible. I also used this while abroad and in humid conditions and it kept my hair looking great and frizz free. A little goes a long way and you do not need to use it all over your hair. I would also recommend using this on dry straight hair to add shine.
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Lauren F.
Portskewett, Monmouthshire
A lovely treatment that feels luxurious and smells nice. Thicker than some of its competitors which gives you a little more control instead of it spilling everywhere. Also you need far less because it sticks to your hands and allows you to run it through more evenly.

Expensive when you compare it to other products though and didn't notice a major difference between the effectiveness of each
julie b.
Campbellton, NB
Morrocanoil is just the best. It's pricy compared to other hair oils but it does wonders. It smells sooo good and it doesn't take a lot to make your hair shine and looking healthy (my hair is very thick and goes almost to my butt, and I use about a dime/nickel size amount to put on my ends). I always try different, less expensive oils, but I always end up going back to this one because it really helps with split ends and it works the best! I recommend!
Madeleine H.
I would use this product for its amazing scent alone! On top of that, it provides so much moisture and makes my hair smooth and silky. A little bit truly goes a long way. I usually use a dime sized amount, rub it between my fingers and run it through the length of my hair. One thing I would change is the packaging - it can get a little messy and I wish it came with a pump of some sort.
Bree M.
First off, I mean it's Moroccan oil, what I love about this it really targets my dry split ends and I defiantly saw a change in my hair ! All you have to do is pump some out on the hands, rub together then put in your hair. I would try to stay away from the roots though. Focus on the ends :) rebuying forsure !
Amy K.
St, NL
I use this product when my hair is looking a little dull and lifeless! It smells amazing and really adds an extra shine and soft texture to the hair. A little goes a long way with this product, and if you use too much your hair may look a little greasy. I usually rub a dime size amount in my hand and run them through my hair, coating the tips and then making my way up to the roots.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora