BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Tam L.
Mississauga , ON
The price is a little bit pricey but it lasts so long that I don't think it's too bad. It is one of the better hair oils I've tried. I first used this almost 10 years ago and I've tried many hair oils because I have dry hair, now coloured. This is amazing for hair that is dry at the ends. A little drop of it makes your ends really soft. If your hair is really dry and bleached like mine, the effects are not as amazing. It still works but you have to do other treatments too (hair masks). The smell is a little strong but I don't think it lasts that long throughout the day.
Jordana B.
I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. I have blonde coloured hair, so I use this as a treatment on my wet hair before styling it or letting it dry. Smells amazing & does the trick. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars -- I've used some lighter oils that I prefer on my hair when it's dry. This oil could be a bit heavy if your hair can get greasy. Smells absolutely amazing!!
Chloe G.
Southampton
For someone who colours there hair very frequently (due to being a trainee hairdresser) this oil does wonders. By using this regularly my hair will go from being dry and brittle to feeling super soft and super health. The smell is so refreshing and just reminds me of a holiday in a tropical island somewhere. If you frequently colour your hair or use heat on your hair this product is great for you.
Nour B.
sfax
I use this product every single time I take a shower. I apply it once I get out and then comb it through. I find that it makes it easier to get out knots and brush my hair after showering. It also make my hair feel so soft, reduces frizz, and just makes my hair look good once its dried. The scent is also to die for though it doesn't linger. Though expensive, I've bought multiple bottles, will continue to repurchase, and believe it does all that it claims to.

Charlotte M.
Redruth, Cornwall
Love this so much!!!!!! It is pricey, but so worth it. I had my hair dyed six months ago using bleach which left it quite dry and easily tangled. It was also looking quite lifeless and sad. I bought this in the hope it could save my hair and it did. I have long hair down to waist length, and it can be quite high maintenance but just using this oil keeps it in control. The oil treatment smells amazing, leaves my hair so soft, easy to brush and frizz free! I have repurchased this four times now and also got my mum hooked on it as she had crazy clown hair which is now well controlled. Would definitely recommend this product
Kate O.
Chester, united kingdom
It makes my hair look really shiny and also protects it when I blow dry it. It has a lovely smell but I wish the packaging wasn’t so easy to break as it’s glass. I use this product every time I dry my hair. I would buy this product again as it protects my hair from all kinds of damage.
Sara J.
APO, AE
So as a Moroccan I was really skeptic if that product worth the price. But now I loooove this product for my curls! It gives them glow and treats them so good! It's really the best argan oil treatment that I've ever found and used!
Mickaella F.
Shipshaw, QC
This hair treatment smells AMAZING and gives perfect shine and smoothness to my hair! I find it to be perfect for my flyaways and helps with my dry ends to make them workable for my hairstyles. The only downside is that if you apply a little too much, the hair will look greasy.
Chloe P.
London
Great treatment for thick frizzy hair. My hair is fine but very Curley an frizzy it makes my hair very heavy an goes greasy within a day defiantly recommend to people with thick full volumed hair. If you have fine hair try a lighter serum as this will make you look flat an oily
Arlaine T.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
This serum has changed my life! I can not recommend this enough. My hair has never looked so good since I have used this, the shine is incredible. I also used this while abroad and in humid conditions and it kept my hair looking great and frizz free. A little goes a long way and you do not need to use it all over your hair. I would also recommend using this on dry straight hair to add shine.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora